The Walking Dead.

Anyone see "Dead Set" on BBC? Zombie TV show that takes place on the England "Big Brother" set mostly. I've only seen one episode but it seems after 4 episodes there are only two guns and a hatchet for weapons.

I saw a commercial for that then saw a commercial for a volkswagon jetta where if you crash it turns the car off and unlocks the doors... Bad zombie car folks

Anyone see "Dead Set" on BBC? Zombie TV show that takes place on the England "Big Brother" set mostly. I've only seen one episode but it seems after 4 episodes there are only two guns and a hatchet for weapons.

Welcome to Queens land. England would be screwed if Zombies were around. England is abig no no with firearms, hence the lack of guns and a hatchet on the show.

Welcome to Queens land. England would be screwed if Zombies were around. England is abig no no with firearms, hence the lack of guns and a hatchet on the show.

I thought the same thing as I was watching it. One is a big scary ASSAULT RIFLE (not sure where they got it) and one I think is a Glock though I didn't get a good look.

My wife called dibs on teh TV. I am missing it because she wants to watch Brothers and Sisters on ABC. FML.

Wow, a rare one tv home?

Apparently it is repeating right after.

Yep.

Also, there's a Walking Dead category in Comcast On Demand, so assume that previous episodes will appear there.

- OS

It was pretty good.

I liked how the director shared the sensory (sight and sound) of the character with us. There are two scenes that stand out, but there were many other moments that worked well.

I am a huge fan of zombie films. Romero is my favorite. The whole idea of man vs nature (zombies) with the social element thrown in is what I enjoy the most. Anyone can make a zombie film where the characters run and kill and eventually 'escape.'

That is why films like 28 Days, Romero's collection and other's stand out. It is not the acting, as even subpar actors can create a good film, it is the elements of survival that go into it. Sure, you will run from zombies, but what then? You can't run forever. That is why I like a little substance in my zombie films.

I have high hopes for this show, AMC has created some good shows.

Guest TN_Mike
Awesome!!! Friggin loved it. Too bad they didn't notice that Glocks don't have safetys. Noticed it immediately lol

Or that the spike strip the cops used should not have caused the cars tires to EXPLODE and make the car flip! But hey, it's an action show right. Other than those 2 or 3 little things, the show was very, very good. I love Zombie movies/shows. This is about the best I have seen so far.

I will be DVR'ing it for the whole season.

Awesome!!! Friggin loved it. Too bad they didn't notice that Glocks don't have safetys. Noticed it immediately lol

When that I happened I looked at my wife and said, "that's a glock". Her response, "no it's not he just flipped the safety".

At least she knows that glocks don't have manual safeties.