I have a dilemma

Guest REDDOG79

Basically, I think I'm good enough with my hands to not need a firearm everywhere I go. Sure there will be situations that a firearm would be useful, but unless some guy just walks in and opens fire on random people, I like to think I could handle myself well enough.

Well, good luck with that. Hope it works out like you think it will, if something bad ever happens to you.

Personally though, I think you're over-confident and likely to get yourself killed.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
Well, good luck with that. Hope it works out like you think it will, if something bad ever happens to you.

Personally though, I think you're over-confident and likely to get yourself killed.

I don't think I'm over confident, if I was, I'd never had gotten my permit. It's not like if I see a guy with a gun I will charge him and disarm him, I am just saying if my life is in danger, I will handle in it some way and that doesn't always require a firearm. I am confident, but not to the point of it being dangerous to my health. Can't we all just get along? :-\

Screw the music... just point out one time, in all of history, that people have ever gotten along.

You put 2 people alone in a room, no matter how much they like each other, and give it enough time. Somebody will eventually take an ass-whippin'.

That's just how it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.