I'm thinking about having some TGO Decals made...

TGO David

TGO Decal...  

87 members have voted

1. 1. TGO Decal...

• I want one!
    • I want more than one!
    • That sucks.

• Administrator

Pre-Order Now Open!!!

These will be 3-inch diameter decals in full color with a UV resistant coating, perfect for slapping on your vehicle glass, tool box, hard hat, boat, bike, plane, gun safe, etc. to identify "people who know" that you are a fellow TGO member.

Decals will be ordered as soon as we have sold 250 of them and will ship as soon as they arrive back in my hands.

I'm hoping to get these in the mail to folks by the middle of December.

To pre-order, use the button at the bottom of this post. All orders must be processed through Paypal. If you do not use or like Paypal, I'm sorry but this is the only option at present.

Mockup of decal. The tan backround is just for display purposes. The decals will be circle and will have the white border...

tgo_decal_001.jpg

Actual Decal...

1130564430_fWU8W-XL.jpg

Orders have been processed. We'll do this again soon!

Thanks! :confused:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them. Im getting ready to send you money to get my benefactor back. And would like to send enough for a couple of stickers. If you can give me an amount.

I know it may be premature for a price but just thought I would ask.

Thanks

• Administrator
Yes...very good idea.

I would also LOVE to have another BLACK TGO hat....mine is absolutely worn out.

I'm thinking about having some hats made up as well. They'd just have that in the center on the front and the URL on the back over the hat strap. I'm going for the minimalist look. :confused:

I'd go for a couple of those. And a couple in a size smaller if that can be done.

Lemme see what I can find out from the sticker dude. I'm not looking to make any money off of these... I just think it'd be cool to have something subtle on the truck that would let folks who know what it means know that we're a fellow TGO'er.

Count me in for 5 stickers & a hat.

I'll Have the Sig Sauer blue oval on the drivers side back window of my truck with NRA and TGO across to the passenger side.

Is there anything available that has the "State" TGO graphic such as what is shown on the TGO "Benefactor" image.

Not trying to add anything more or generate a TGO swag frenzy to what you're trying to do now.

I just really like the image (red, white, and blue) of the state flag with "TGO stars" in the shape of our great state and asking if that's somehow available to us in some form be it stickers, hat, or what have you, or just in a .jpg file.

Thanks, Red9MM

Edited by Red9MM