Hunters Safety Course Question

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, maybe I need to send TWRA an email. I have a few people with me at work that wouldn't mind going through it along with one guy's two daughters. Maybe I could conjure up a few more people if there is a minimum.

On another note, I bought a new compound bow today. But I think it is bad form for your shoulder to pop out of place mid-draw test firing it. :) It has really been a long time since I shot a bow, 15+ years, so I have lost a lot of the muscle up there. :lol:

Couldn't hurt to call. I did a few weeks back and got a tipoff that a new online field day was going to be listed that day. If you don't, they won't know there is a need, and may wait until they normally run the class again.

Volunteers schedule courses as they have time.

TWRA has some of the course online and final portion is scheduled to be held at Ellington Ag.

Local wildlife officer may also schedule one as his schedule allows.

During deer season may not be he best time to expect to find one.

There is always a course being scheduled somewhere so it will pay to check the TWRA web site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.