Raven Arms MP-25 Pearl Grips

Guest nsane

My dad has been looking for pearl grips for his Raven Arms MP-25 for some time now. The one he had years ago had them, but it was stolen. He is looking for pearl grips for the one he bought to replace it. Now, I should say that, yes, I have tried Google and found nothing. I was hoping that someone here would have some idea of where to look.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wasn't really looking for real pearl grips, though, I guess I should have mentioned that to start with. Sorry for any confusion that caused.

Thanks for the lead, I'll be sure to at least check it out.

Well, I wasn't really looking for real pearl grips, though, I guess I should have mentioned that to start with. Sorry for any confusion that caused.

Thanks for the lead, I'll be sure to at least check it out.

He said "faux pearl grips"

Look up "faux".

- OS

That wasn't necessary, OhShoot. He was clarifying the fact that he didn't want pearl grips. The way I read his original post, I thought he was asking for real pearl grips. Did you have a bad day or something?

Didn't mean for it to come off cold, just clarifying.

He said "pearl grips"

You said "faux pearl grips"

He said he didn't want "real pearl grips", so was not so interested in your information.

I showed him you pointed out just what he wanted.

I could have defined "faux" for him I suppose, but know that generally things made an effort to learn, stick.

Note that I didn't even diss the gun.

All to show that as always, few good deeds go unpunished.

- OS

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Mr. Know-It-All, first of all, I was responding to this: " A set of genuine pearl grips probably for it probably don't exist, as they'd cost many times what the pistol is worth." Secondly, thanks for insulting my intelligence, on a day like today, that's exactly what I need. It's good to know that I have been corrected by Mr. Perfect who never ever makes a mistake. Thanks for showing a lowly peasant such as myself my proper place, as I am not as perfect as you, right?

OK, Mr. Know-It-All, first of all, I was responding to this: " A set of genuine pearl grips probably for it probably don't exist, as they'd cost many times what the pistol is worth." Secondly, thanks for insulting my intelligence, on a day like today, that's exactly what I need. It's good to know that I have been corrected by Mr. Perfect who never ever makes a mistake. Thanks for showing a lowly peasant such as myself my proper place, as I am not as perfect as you, right?

Ummm, ok, right.

Lighten up, Francis.

- OS