The fun starts on page 13

backj2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting way that lawyer on PAFOA had him going. I don't think he succeeded,

bu he almost has him as a Brady Bunch crowd member. Probably some truth in that.

Guest mustangdave

Kwik is like a bad penny...geez...but he's good for a laugh...the road trip thing is just hilarious...wonder if he's driving the Kwik Mobile...the rattle trap 5.0 Mustang

Interesting way that lawyer on PAFOA had him going. I don't think he succeeded,

bu he almost has him as a Brady Bunch crowd member. Probably some truth in that.

Personally, I have suspected all along that there was more than just a little truth in that. After all, the Radnor Lake incident took place after handgun carry in parks was made legal so what could he have really been trying to gain? All it did was say, "This new law actually allows people to legally carry AK-47 pistols slung on their shoulders." If the incident had any impact on the law, the only impact I can fathom would be for the general public to be scared upon becoming aware of that fact and start up a general outcry to reverse the law. IOW, I believe that only a staunch anti would have anything to gain politically by pulling that crap. The best we can say about him, then, is that he is simply an attention seeking moron who doesn't care if his actions negatively impact gun carry rights as a whole.

I just hope that people who continue to defend his actions based on the mistaken notion that he is some kind of patriotic defender of Second Amendment rights will read that thread and see his statement:

I don't care about your rights...
Edited by JAB
I just hope that people who continue to defend his actions on the basis of Voldemort being some kind of patriotic defender of Second Amendment rights will read that thread and see his statement:

Anybody that believed otherwise was on drugs. It was always obvious to me that kwik was on a self serving mission.

Well, maybe, but he didn't do anything illegal to get it.

- OS

OS,

not sure about this but I think he did break the law, if I remember correctly you are not allowed to get a non resident permit from Florida if your home state revoked yours

OS,

not sure about this but I think he did break the law, if I remember correctly you are not allowed to get a non resident permit from Florida if your home state revoked yours

He didn't get a non-resident. There doesn't seem to BE a non-resident, so dunno where you heard that. Did there used to be one?

Anyone can get a FL permit, you don't have to be a resident of FL, or even ever go there.

All info, including application, here:

Concealed Weapons or Firearm Program - Division of Licensing, FDACS

I read through everything, saw no provision about your statement, just the usual stuff, pretty much the same as TN permit, except no FL residency required, period.

You can do the entire thing by mail, just as he did, if you have a "proof of competency" you can send (whole bunch of options). He used military DD Form 214.

What I mean is, sure, HE is a non-resident, but the permit seems to be the same for everyone.

Btw, you realize he can't carry with it in TN, right?

Although he can in any number of other states.

And if he moved to another state, he COULD use it to carry in TN.

The wacky world of weapons law.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot