Did you ever have "one of those days"?

dralarms

Drove 4 hrs for a job that has to be completed (officially by Friday, but I can get until sunday). Can't work, no power and the super tells me that they are laying floor tomorrow and I am not alowed on it for 3 days.

Dang it, call my boss and explain the situation. Got that taken care of.

Leave job site, stop for a break at Wendy's (not to eat, can't stand the mess). Get a flat on my work trailer (didn't know it)

Drive about 2 miles before finding out about the flat, had to drive 2 miles back (tire shop right next to job).

Damage.

1 tire (eat all to crap)

1 rim (guess I'm not supposed to drive with it flat):)

1 side of trailer (behind tire, busted up by busted tire):rolleyes:

1 side marker light covers (beat off fender by busted tire)

1 license plate light on trailer (backed into a stack of tires trying to get in stall to get new tire installed).

I tell ya they are out to get me. lol

Tomorrow I'm buying 2 spare tires and rims for this pig. Cost me 136 bucks for a rim and tire. and I HAD to have it just to get home. Could not leave trailer there, it has my entire business in it.

Sorry for the rant.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks, dude. I've found that a nice scotch takes the edge off of days like that. :)

Yea, but I want to live. LOL

My fav. when I was in the Air Force was a "toasted almond" Tasted like you were drinking almonds but it would knock you on your butt after a few. Woke up one morning, in my dorm room, no hat (don't go outside with out it in the military), no id (must have it at all times), and no idea how I got there. Never drank that much again. Too afraid of what might happen, my dad has problems with booze and I don't want the same kind.

Well it cost me 81 bucks for 2 rims and 2 replacement lense covers, and 144.00 for 2 tires.

BUT, I will now have the means of changing a tire on the trailer if needed. Should have bought the spares when I started to, when I got the trailer. Oh well, live and learn (or you won't live very long).

The one bright spot to this is I'll get paid for my time driving, which will almost cover all my expenses on this "road trip".