Who has an HK P30?

Guest Seraph

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a P30S? I'm trying to get it together to make a version of my K-25 holster for the P30, and I want to set it up so that one holster will fit all variants, rather than having to create different templates each variant.

I have a P30LS, which is just the longslide version with safety. These are gateway drugs... they lead to HK45 purchases... just sayin'

I think they're lovely pistols, and I'd be really happy to own one (or a few), but my real interest is mainly in making holsters for them. Do you have a holster for that P30LS? Do you have pics? I need to find about 10 people who want one of these for their HK P30:

Isotope13_front_web.jpg

Well, unfortunately no... I do not have a holster specific to the P30LS. Fortunately for me the holsters for HK45 series fit this pistol just fine, and I have a Mitch Rosen or a drop leg Safari Land that can do the duty if needed.

I do know there is a market for good kydex for the P30. Seems like Raven is the only people making them and their wait is something like 12+ weeks. I doubt the demand for P30L holsters is as high, given it's a rarer model and not really pushed as a concealed carry gun.

Well, unfortunately no... I do not have a holster specific to the P30LS. Fortunately for me the holsters for HK45 series fit this pistol just fine, and I have a Mitch Rosen or a drop leg Safari Land that can do the duty if needed.

I do know there is a market for good kydex for the P30. Seems like Raven is the only people making them and their wait is something like 12+ weeks. I doubt the demand for P30L holsters is as high, given it's a rarer model and not really pushed as a concealed carry gun.

I'm sure that the standard size is more popular, by 10 to 1 at least, but I'll say the P30L is short for a long slide, by my standard. I'd carry one. I'd be carrying an M&P 9L right now, if they made one with a thumb safety.

Guest TennTitan

I have a P30 V3 .40. i haven't bought a good holster for it yet. I just have a nylon IWB right now. I'm about to order a Supertuck for it in the next few weeks.

I have a P30 V3 .40. i haven't bought a good holster for it yet. I just have a nylon IWB right now. I'm about to order a Supertuck for it in the next few weeks.

Brother, I think we can do better than that.

Guest TennTitan
Brother, I think we can do better than that.

What do you have in mind? I'm interested in different holster options. I really need one that's tuckable though. I just did my DMV paperwork and got finger printed yesterday, so it will be a few weeks before I get my permit in. I don't plan on carrying with the crappy nylon one i have now.

Well, I received some inquiries, over on M4carbine.net, about doing a model of my K-25 holster for the HK P30. One of the guys who inquired started a thread on a popular HK forum, to try and round up enough orders so that I can finance setting up for it, and it seems to be going OK. I need about 20 to 25 orders to pay for the setup, so I'm doing what I can to help out with that. Once I have enough orders, the holsters will be done within two weeks, maybe as quickly as one week.

As for tuckable - I dont' make tuckable clips (or any other type of clips, actually), but my holster is designed so that it can accept tuckable clips made by other companies. I'm currently working out a set of aesthetically acceptable tuckable hard loops, similar to my OWB hard loops. Might also make a set of tuckable soft loops, with snaps.

I have a P30LS, which is just the longslide version with safety. These are gateway drugs... they lead to HK45 purchases... just sayin'

I'd like to get a look at that LS sometime. Looks like my holster project is heading toward some type of group buy. Meet-up at a local range sometime soon?

Guest JHatmaker

I just picked up another P30 (sold my previous one a couple months ago along w/ a Comp-Tac MTAC IWB holster). I missed it too much so went and got another one.

I'd be interested in getting in on this, especially seeing that it helps out a local vendor.

Keep us updated...

I just picked up another P30 (sold my previous one a couple months ago along w/ a Comp-Tac MTAC IWB holster). I missed it too much so went and got another one.

I'd be interested in getting in on this, especially seeing that it helps out a local vendor.

Keep us updated...

Very soon...