Is ‘Project Gunwalker’ about to bust wide open?

Guest oldsmobile98

Goes beyond Mexico:

Source claims ATF's Tampa SAC walked guns to Honduras

More analysis at Sipsey Street

On the heels of Melson's July 4th testimony. this further implicates DEA, FBI, DHS, NSA, and ultimately the White House.

redfsr: Of course the feds provided the funds - why on earth would the cartels pay American retail prices when they can buy on the black market for a fraction of that?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm sure that the ATF does do some good, I've never been a fan of theirs at all. Their trampling of the 2nd Amendment alone has been enough to make them repugnant to me, much less the "cowboy" fashion that they tend to operate in the field. I hope that Congress can track this to the top. I seriously doubt that the initial decsions came from the White House, but like they say, what did he know and when did he know it? It was after the fact knowledge like this that helped bring down Nixon.

Yah, it really shows how evil these anti-gun folks can be. They have no limits to what they will find acceptable in order to attack our rights.

They are scared of us. And rightfully so.

ttocswob "redfsr: Of course the feds provided the funds - why on earth would the cartels pay American retail prices when they can buy on

the black market for a fraction of that? "

I followed the case in Nashville involving the Nashville Police Officer. I sat in on the trial and during the testimony in that case they were paying retail prices for glocks, berettas, fn five-sevens and were doubling and tripling their money in Guatemala. I think that people are just assuming they can get guns on the black market that easily. I really don't think the feds all started this conspiracy to get more gun law legislation. There is a war going on between two cartels and there is a need for guns. Cartels certainly have the money to pay US retail prices.

Edited by redfsr
Guest 6.8 AR

"I really don't think the feds all started this conspiracy to get more gun law legislation."

I do. Even if it wasn't the original intent, it blossomed into just that.

"I really don't think the feds all started this conspiracy to get more gun law legislation."

I do. Even if it wasn't the original intent, it blossomed into just that.

I am sooo hoping that this uncovers proof that Holder knew, or even if he didn't, he has certainly been stonewalling since it broke. Which means Barack has too. Which is how Nixon was forced out before an inevitable impeachment.

- OS

Guest 6.8 AR

Damned good comparison, OS. I hope it comes to that, too.

You know the "exalted one" keeps everything at arms length, if

he knows anything at all. But like Truman, "The buck stops here".

They were parading some Cartel "Drug Lord" around in cuffs this morning, quoting him as saying that his organization bought all their weapons from the US, and since the border security has tightenend down so, it was getting more difficult to get them transported into Mexico. They were no longer able to bring them through the check points, but were having to smuggle them in.

Let the lies and obfuscation begin!

I’d like to see the facts separated from the government/ATF hate garbage.

Why would Mexican cartels buy neutered semi-auto AK47’s or AR-15's from gun stores in the US when they could order a plane load of real full auto AK47’s from a country that doesn’t have the laws in place we have, and at a much lower cost?

It didn’t make sense when Hillary Clinton made the claim and it doesn’t make sense now. :panic:

Where does the 30,000 figure come from? Have read several places estimates of 2500 with 1800 remaining on the street (presumably the southwest operation only). The 2500 is quoted in the article, but I didn't see where he is getting the 30,000 figure?

Yah, there's ZERO need to exaggerate the numbers here - if the ATF did this with ONE firearm it's damning enough, but up to 2500? Don't give the defenders of the BATFE and it's evil plans something to cast doubt on the entire story - focus on the FACTS and let the evidence damn those involved.

Given the fact that arrested Mexican drug runners are now admitting that they both worked directly for and bought weapons from the US government, the notion that Fast and Furious was an Obama administration plot to attack the second amendment

:shrug: Can we try to keep this discussion serious?

A drug runner that is in custody has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. Every drug runner that is captured is now going to be claiming they have information. I would do that too. But I wouldn’t expect people who have an IQ higher than their age to believe it. :panic:

:shrug: Can we try to keep this discussion serious?

A drug runner that is in custody has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. Every drug runner that is captured is now going to be claiming they have information. I would do that too. But I wouldn’t expect people who have an IQ higher than their age to believe it. :panic:

I would suspect that the captors are cutting deals with him to get him to make statements to make the US Government's actions appear credible. If you read the full article, it begins to make better sense.

Guest Lester Weevils
But I wouldn’t expect people who have an IQ higher than their age to believe it. :shrug:

You are raising the bar pretty high there, Dave.

It is easier said than done. We invariably attain a higher age and a lower IQ every year. It is impossible to stay in spec for any sustained period!

For a person of age 40, sure it isn't much a challenge. Most people even in the south have an IQ above 40. But once we age above 60 years old, the proposition becomes ever more difficult!

I would suspect that the captors are cutting deals with him to get him to make statements to make the US Government's actions appear credible. If you read the full article, it begins to make better sense.

I read the full article; its non-sense and Grandstanding. Illegal aliens and drug dealers have no credibility whatsoever. I have absolutely no concern with what they have to say.

To start making claims that cartel guns were purchased directly from the government is ridiculous unless you have something to back that claim up. It makes it easy for the public to choose not to believe any part of it and not worry about it being swept under the rug.

But once we age above 60 years old, the proposition becomes ever more difficult!
:shrug:

An IQ under 70 is considered as "mental retardation" or limited mental ability.

What's your point?

*ducks*