Small rant

JeffsSig

Im glad I do live where I do and not near a few members here.

I would find it hard to not go pay some a visit and flat out punch them in the mouth ( or fingers seeing what I see typed here)

Ill not call names or post but GEZZZZZ some here are so negative and full of themselves and yada yada yada............

Ok I feel better now. No more bad feelings. All is good. Nothing more to see.:screwy:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest josh123

i know what ya mean on that buddy...i know im new here but have been coming to this site for a while now and theres a few that just get on my nerves sometimes.. seems like on every post they reply to its something negative

Guest tnxdshooter

I can see where you are coming from jeff. There are a couple I would like to punch in the mouth to. I am in their areas quiet a bit. They aint worth going to jail over and losing my permit over. In fact they aren't even worth my time on here either. Also, even if I did decide to actually meet someone from off the net to settle things (which would never happen in the first place) most people would not show up anyways. It is what we call internet tough guys. Just like we had telephone tough guys when I did collections work. All mouth on the phone or net but when the chips are down they run like scared little girls. You also have to realize that some people are just that way they have a negative attitude towards everything and they are to old to change. So, just do what I do and try and ignore them. No sense in getting kicked off here over some bull hockey.

I would find it hard to not go pay some a visit and flat out punch them in the mouth ( or fingers seeing what I see typed here)

Ill not call names or post but GEZZZZZ some here are so negative and full of themselves and yada yada yada............

Ok I feel better now. No more bad feelings. All is good. Nothing more to see.:D

So, what's really on your mind? :D

Guest Lester Weevils

Last time I wanted to punch somebody was about 15 years ago. A jerk neighbor who kept repeatedly blocking my driveway and then giving me arrogant redneck attitude when I'd have to repeatedly ask him to move the dam truck.

Can't see wanting to punch somebody far and away on the internet, unless they kept habitually parking their big-ass rattletrap rusting step van in my driveway. :death:

Guest Hornet Handler
Remember, some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Don't talk about my mom that way!

Or is that your mom? Well, either way!

tumblr_lcxdq6Lbxp1qz6f9yo1_r1_500_thumb.jpg?1291529852

Edited by Hornet Handler

Ok I feel better now. No more bad feelings. All is good. Nothing more to see.:P

I agree wholeheartedly...and i liked ADAM's post...go kick the cat...and if you really want to feel better...my neighbors dogs need the ;) kicked out of 'em....c'mon up...we'll make a party of it...:D
I agree wholeheartedly...and i liked ADAM's post...go kick the cat...and if you really want to feel better...my neighbors dogs need the ;) kicked out of 'em....c'mon up...we'll make a party of it...:P

Why don't we just go shoot something instead. O...wait...because it's BEEN SNOWING SINCE FREAKING THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Ok, I feel better now. sorta.