Zombie AR...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have the original Zombie Killer (ZK00001) here at the shop.

I am going to have it registered as a Post86 dealer sample someday :stunned:

I wish I'd known about that last Saturday. I'd have asked to see it. I've always wanted to see one of the Zombie Killers in person.

I had to join in. The rifle is undergoing a change as I broke the darn scope on it two Sunday's ago (yes, its kicks a bit). There is one .223 round mixed in there for some comparison.

Joe, bring your Zombie killer. You'll need to make it FULLY capable as you need many small holes for Zombies. I'm for one and done!:rofl:

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

Is that book any good...I keep looking at it when I go to Borders

I'll let you know... I just bought it today on Lunch from Borders.

Also bought "Backcountry First Aid and Extended Care" at the same time.

The little girl behind the counter got a kick out of me buying these two

together. LOL!!!

I read that a movie version is in the works on it.

the original was shoot across teh street from my wife's grandfather's farm in Pennsylvania.

:( You never know when some old zombie movie trivia is going to just come out of nowhere. That's pretty cool. I would have pushed my way in as an extra. Just come barreling out of the woods while they were shooting, holding my throat with ketchup all over it.

Guest atomemphis

that is such a ridiculously cool AR lower. Makes me want to get one and have Orion Arms or somebody do that for me.

Also of note: They Pirate themed receivers - "Jolly Roger" on the side, and the selector positions are Loot - Pillage - Plunder (Safe / Fire / SHTF )