• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First produced in 1988. None came to the US until 1990. There are NO legally transferable Glock 18s in the US. The only way to have one is to 1) be a law enforcement agency, or 2) a NFA dealer with a demonstration request from #1, or 3) a NFA manufacturer and make your own from a Glock 17.

This guy don't look (or act) like law enforcement to me...............

Doesn't have to be law enforcement. I'm pretty sure that was James DeGroat's G18. He owns DeGroat Tactical Armament, which specialize in M134 Mini Guns. That video was taken at Knob Creek a few years ago by the way. They were testing a MP5 Beta Mag that had been converted to fit in the Glock.

I'm curious as to how he doesn't "act" like a LEO?

Edited by Jasongar8
Well I came across this on U-Tube so I thought I would ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI'>YouTube - Glock 298 rounds in full auto

This guy don't look (or act) like law enforcement to me...............

As stated earlier, you don't have to be law enforcement. Also, that is not a G18. Looks like a converted G17 (notice the silver colored attachment to the back of the slide.......also, G18s have a ported barrel and slide, the one in the video does not.). Before you ask, the conversions are subject to the same NFA rules as the G18.

Edited by Reservoir Dog
As stated earlier, you don't have to be law enforcement. Also, that is not a G18. Looks like a converted G17 (notice the silver colored attachment to the back of the slide.......also, G18s have a ported barrel and slide, the one in the video does not.). Before you ask, the conversions are subject to the same NFA rules as the G18.

Not all G18s do. There is the G18, which doesn't have any ports. And the G18C which is compensated just like all the other "C" model Glocks.

Guest moreland281

G18 come in G18 and G18c (ported barrel and slide)

Also you are correct G18s have the selector on the left side of the slide - Converted Glocks have it in the rear of the slide its self.