Change title in classified ad post?

In my Firearms classified title I put the askng price and now I wish to lower it. I can change it in the ad itself but not the title that everyone reads first when looking at the for sale list in the firearms classified. Can it be changed or should I not put the price in the title in the future? Thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NashvegasMatt
No, the title that actually shows up in the forum can't be changed, unless I'm mistaken.

yup.... you're half right, you can change it, but the name change will only appear once inside the thread. the thread post title will have to be changed by the mighty admin

Guest bkelm18
yup.... you're half right, you can change it, but the name change will only appear once inside the thread. the thread post title will have to be changed by the mighty admin

I was only referring to the title that shows up in the forum, not within the thread. So I'm still 100% right. :P

Sorry, didn't realize someone else would have to do it. Thought I was just missing something I could do myself. It's actually two ads in the Firearms for sale section. One is for my Winchester 1897 and the other is for my LNIB Glock 20, please just remove the dollar amount in each title and I will not include the price in any future titles to avoid the issue. Thanks for all you do.

Guest Bronker
now if only he would respond to PM's :)

Actually...I fixed your profile...but forgot to tell you...try it again.

My bad :)

(mess with me and you'll get a title of my choosing...:D)

Guest NashvegasMatt

you win

I was only referring to the title that shows up in the forum, not within the thread. So I'm still 100% right. :)