Ruger LC9

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

Mine will be in Thursday, looking to shoot it Saturday...

What do I have to expect guys...good? bad? and the ugly? (if thats possible from Ruger??)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TargetShooter84

I'm jealous. I want to play with LC9 some day if I can get my hands on one and see how it feels.

May trade in my PF9 if it feels better than the PF9

Guest rebeldrummer
I'm jealous. I want to play with LC9 some day if I can get my hands on one and see how it feels.

May trade in my PF9 if it feels better than the PF9

If you ever make it to Maryville (or I get to Knox) i'll let you throw some lead down range?? im excited too...never held one, let alone see on IN PERSON!! going in blind off the recommendation of....well, i better not :)

Guest Sgt. Joe

I went in blind with the SR9c based solely on the SR9.

I was a bit disapointed at first that it was not smaller but have been thrilled since the first shot and carry it most every day.:)

I've never seen or held the LC9 either but I have a feeling that you will be very happy. It has been awhile since Ruger threw one in the dirt.:)

Guest rebeldrummer
I have yet to get my hands on one. I'll be on the prowl at the gun show this weekend.

I should be there as well....I have an XD40 in FDE that I am trying to sell/trade. I posted the pics in show and tell....

Maybe I will see you there...ill be wearing the black Mathews archery hat w/ yellow lettering. Its my good luck/gun show hat!!!

Guest rebeldrummer
you're selling the XD you just bought?

possibly?? i have a G23 and next week getting a G27 more than likely. that would be 3 40 cal's??? However....i might keep and order a "drop-in" 9mm conversion barrel?? hmmm.....

Guest TargetShooter84

I'm not far from Maryville.

There's quite a few people that are in Knoxville so I'd say you got a good crowd around you, haha.

First off, not flaming, and this is all second hand info, but......my buddy only got 50 rounds through one before the pin broke. He was getting FTF's, and looking at the primers they were all light strikes. It's back at Ruger now, he's not to pleased.... :)

Guest rebeldrummer
i may take my xd 40 tactical to the show to sell ,i like the 4" barrell on yours better and i also like the color on it.

sweet. that would be awesome. its yours if you want it.

Guest rebeldrummer

by the way, I got the LC9 today. So far SO SO good. Shoots great...trigger pull a little long, but that's to be expected on a defensive handgun. Next step is getting a good IWB holster.

by the way, I got the LC9 today. So far SO SO good. Shoots great...trigger pull a little long, but that's to be expected on a defensive handgun. Next step is getting a good IWB holster.

How's your slide release working? Mine's way too tight.

Guest rebeldrummer
How's your slide release working? Mine's way too tight.

yes I have noticed that too....I have read else where that it works itself out?? who knows....I got 300 rds coming any day now so it will get its proper testing!!!