Looking for a handgun recommendation

Branket

Guest Voodoo_1
I haven't seen any H&K's in any of the shops I've been too, are they really that rare or just not many vendors.

Branket,

GhstFace38 has a HK P2000 LNIB for sell in the classified section of ths board. He's asking $650.00 obo which is a heck of a deal.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally bought one. I went with the XD-9 in 4". Everything about it just feels right to me.

On a side note, today I participated in the class room portion of a basic pistol/HCP class taught by Phantom6. We were supposed to go to the range but the weather prevented it. Overall I found the class to be extremely informative. We had almost 9 hours of classroom time and I left with my knowledge of handguns increased infinitely. After I participate in the range portion later this week I will do a full write up of my thoughts and experiences in the class.

• Administrator
Well I finally bought one. I went with the XD-9 in 4". Everything about it just feels right to me.

On a side note, today I participated in the class room portion of a basic pistol/HCP class taught by Phantom6. We were supposed to go to the range but the weather prevented it. Overall I found the class to be extremely informative. We had almost 9 hours of classroom time and I left with my knowledge of handguns increased infinitely. After I participate in the range portion later this week I will do a full write up of my thoughts and experiences in the class.

Congrats on the new firearm and on the training! We've got an XD9 4" and it's a fine weapon. I think you'll enjoy it. :up:

Guest Boomhower
After I participate in the range portion later this week I will do a full write up of my thoughts and experiences in the class.

Please do. I'm interested myself.

Guest db99wj

Congrats, it took me a little (400-500 rounds) to get comfortable with the trigger, but after that I started becoming more accurate, so stay with it. Got a nice piece.

That is so funny!

MY S/O was in a gun shop and I picked out a selection of pistols for her to look at..she said that after she gets through the training course (for us it will be a combined course of my training AND that of my brother who was a Navy rifle/pistol team instructor) she will get JUST that. an XD9.

I'd say that you have excellent tastes in firearms Branket.

:up:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest looneeetunes

BEST DEALS IN KNOX AREA ARE FARNSWORTH IN VONORE, ABOUT 30 MILES OUTSIDE OF KNOX, BUT WELL WORTH DRIVE, THEIR NUMBER IS 423-884-6462