Reading glasses for my Encore

Zeus

Well, I wasn't really even thinking about putting another scope on my 22-250 but I happened into such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. The Burris scope on there has served me well. The optics are much better than my lower end scopes but not anywhere near as nice as what ended up in its place.

I'm the proud owner of a NIB Swarovski Z3 4-12x50mm. As soon as I found out that it was mine I mounted it up. The optical quality on this piece of glass is just incredible. I've been looking out back as the sun goes down and it is extending the usable light a very long time. I'm very impressed.

EDL_2261.jpg

I should mentioned how the scope ended up at my place. A shipping snafu caused a buddy to send the wrong package to me. The one I got had various optics and gun accessories in it. I inquired about the guy getting the package and asked if he'd sell me that scope. A few days later I hear back from my buddy saying the guy wants $50 more than what I offered......BOOM, I jumped on it. This thing will be the perfect scope for my 22-250 out in the dog towns....Not crazy powerful but the optics are so clear it's almost like using a 20x scope.

I'm worried that I'll be ruined for life with quality optics.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.