? about the illegal alien situation

I was going to post this with the other thread about Tn illegal aliens, but I thought that it deserved its' own thread. I am curious to hear your views. I think that it is a interesting question that people rarely if ever ask.

I have a question to ask about a situation that I often wonder about. It is not intended to provoke and I apologize if it offends.

How will your views about minorities and govt policies aimed toward minorities change in a couple of decades when hispanics are the majority in this country and whites, blacks, asians and American indians are the minorities?

I am talking about a Planet of the Apes (I am not comparing hispanics to apes) scenario where everything as you know it turns around. How would your views change if/when this occurs?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it will come to that. The demographic shift in total population has nothing to do with the demographics of the people controlling this mess. They don't really care what impacts us, but you're talking about something that will impact them. Would you let somebody take your winnings if you had the US government at your disposal? The Government can do some amazing things, if you can afford them.

We just had this conversation at work. I said that before I die I will probably be a minority. (White/Male) And when I am a minority I am going to take every advantage I can take. Every time anyone does anything I don’t like I’ll claim they are only doing that because I am white, I’ll even claim to be gay if I need to. :D

One of the Hispanic women said that when they are the majority they will do any with the minority BS. :rant:

Policies towards minorities are a disgrace; they are racismin its purest form.

All:_______________

DaveTN hit a homerun shot right here:

...Policies towards minorities are a disgrace; they are racismin its purest form. ...

No truer words were ever spoken. It is the ultimate in overbearing, paternalistic imagined superiority. We destroyed the american indains with this and have almost destroyed the black community with this foolishness. Most of the hispanic folks i know dont need any "minority" policies and neither should us white folks when the time comes.

I say go to work and all the rest of this stuff straightens itself up. It works most every time it's tried. I have a greek friend that is a bit older than i am that came to the US in 1955. He couldn't speak a lick of english. He learned the language, went to work, and he is now very well to do. The vietnamese did the same thing down in Lousiania in the shrimping business. In one generation they own the fishing business down there. Work and no hand outs work every time they are tried. God forbid that white folks go on the dole as a "minority".

leroy

Good question. If our politicians don't do anything about illegal immigration, our nation will not have the current laws we enjoy. Our nation will cease to exist, at least in it's current form. I would guess you would end up with even more corruption as witnessed by the Central and South American countries. I doubt if I'll live long enough to see it happen, but my children might.

All:_______________

DaveTN hit a homerun shot right here:

No truer words were ever spoken. It is the ultimate in overbearing, paternalistic imagined superiority. We destroyed the american indains with this and have almost destroyed the black community with this foolishness. Most of the hispanic folks i know dont need any "minority" policies and neither should us white folks when the time comes.

I say go to work and all the rest of this stuff straightens itself up. It works most every time it's tried. I have a greek friend that is a bit older than i am that came to the US in 1955. He couldn't speak a lick of english. He learned the language, went to work, and he is now very well to do. The vietnamese did the same thing down in Lousiania in the shrimping business. In one generation they own the fishing business down there. Work and no hand outs work every time they are tried. God forbid that white folks go on the dole as a "minority".

leroy

Not very long ago I would have disagreed with you, but I am starting to believe that handouts don't help anybody.

The thought that's been nagging me for the last couple of weeks is: if Obama can't produce a Hawaiian, or any other US birth certificate, then it's almost certain that he's an illegal alien himself.

...Not very long ago I would have disagreed with you, but I am starting to believe that handouts don't help anybody. ...

Glad to hear of the enlightenment!! Keep up the good work!!

leroy

PS-- Enfield's post #7 is exactly right. We have a prez. that is either an illegal or (...and far more devistating to his fan base...) is listed as "caucasion" on his birth certificate.

I've got a dear friend that knows the medical/demographic protocol for single mothers. It is the protocol to list the race of the baby as the mother's race. Barark's mom is white. I believe that is exactly why you cant see his birth certificate. The great "man of color" is listed as "whitey". Trump evidently knows that little tidbit. That's why he continues to stir it up.

Food for thought.

leroy

Guys. I am totally fed up with Obama too, but let's look at this Birther thing from another perspective. Our friends in the Republican party impeached Clinton for a hummer in the Oval Office. If Barry wasn't a US citizen, you can bet your ass they would be all over this. Somebody would get their hands on those goodies if they existed. It would be the end of his presidency, and a major blow to the Dems. That's worth some Watergate style crap to the Repubs.

You don't really hear credible Repubs saying that Obama was born outside the US. You don't hear them denying it either, because misinfomation is how politicians operate.

Glad to hear of the enlightenment!! Keep up the good work!!

leroy

PS-- Enfield's post #7 is exactly right. We have a prez. that is either an illegal or (...and far more devistating to his fan base...) is listed as "caucasion" on his birth certificate.

I've got a dear friend that knows the medical/demographic protocol for single mothers. It is the protocol to list the race of the baby as the mother's race. Barark's mom is white. I believe that is exactly why you cant see his birth certificate. The great "man of color" is listed as "whitey". Trump evidently knows that little tidbit. That's why he continues to stir it up.

Food for thought.

leroy

That doesn't matter to me. I don't like him because he is a lying, weak and thieving politician.

Air Force One crashes

Air Force One crashed in the middle of rural America. Panic stricken the Secret Service mobilized and descended on the farm in force. When they got there, the wreckage was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulk left smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm. Secret Service descended upon the smoking hulk but could find no remains of the crew or the President's staff. To their amazement, a lone farmer was plowing a field not too far away as if nothing at all happened. They hurried over to surround the man's tractor.

"Sir," the senior Secret Service agent asked, panting and out of breath.

"Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did." The man muttered unconcernedly.

"Do you realize that is the President of the United States airplane?"

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?" the agent gasped.

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out." The farmer sighed cutting off his tractor motor. "I done buried them all myself. Took most of the morning."

"The President of the United States is dead?" The agent gulped in disbelief.

"Well," the farmer sighed, obviously wanting to get back to his work. "He kept a-saying he wasn't ... but you know how that sumbitch lies."

Guest 6.8 AR

Handouts never helped anyone. When you get it without

earning it you have no respect for it, and you start to

lose any self-respect you had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The odd thing that gets under my skin is that I work around apartments where they live and most all have New Expensive Cars that our govnerment buys for them. I have to Kneel, lay, and crawl through their filth to do my job and can't afford a new car. My wife works hard all day also. Most of the women there are home with the anchor babies. Don't mean to ramble, but everyone really needs to see this first hand as I do every day. If we are ever the minority, I don't see us ever being treated that good.

No one is answering the question. Would your views change in a world turned upside down?

But the world is not upside down....YET. So I guess we should just give away our country to anyone that wants to walk in. Sorry, I don't see it that way

Glenn

The question posed has been asked by every generation of American. The only thing different is the immigrant group in which the question is posed.

But the world is not upside down....YET. So I guess we should just give away our country to anyone that wants to walk in. Sorry, I don't see it that way

Glenn

Good thing the American Indian didn't see things that way, eh...

The difference is that in past generations, large numbers of immigrants were not given a free ride. They came here to become contributing members of society, not to suckle at the US tit.

I am pretty sure the Native Americans did see things that way. They didn't really give up the country willingly.

Glenn