1st post

Guest MLC

Hi! My boyfriend told me he had some friends on this site so I signed up. My name is Micah and I'm a manager at an internet company here in Nashville called Legacy Learning Systems. We sell DVD based educational programs for how to play guitar, drums, piano and such. Several years ago my boyfriend bought me my first gun for my 25th birthday, a Beretta Tomcat .32 that I named Mischief:). He got one for himself at the same time but I got the pretty one and he got a plain black one. We both use them as our conceal carry pistols. For being such a small gun it shoots amazingly well and is VERY accurate. My first time shooting it, which was my first time shooting a handgun, I was able to put all 8 shots into a man sized silhouette target at the back of Gun City's range and even got one right on the X at the center of the chest. I really like it because it shoots so well and is also so easy to use. I can just pull it out, flip off the safety with my thumb, and pull the trigger. That along with the tilt up barrel makes me feel very comfortable with carrying it. Everyone who's ever shot our Tomcats LOVES the way they shoot and if anyone is in the market for a little carry gun, I'm no expert but I'd definitely check one out before making a choice. Here's what Mischief looks like:

guns010k.jpg

guns011.jpg

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. We've got lots of other guns and I'll post pictures of them some time, but I just wanted to show off my little Mischief :) I look forward to learning things from this site and possibly meeting other people who are gonna be getting out shooting when the weather gets nice...which will hopefully be SOON!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic