Clarksville area class for women?

My wife and two of her friends are ready to get their permits. Who's class do you recommend? Does anyone do a women only class? Closer is better, but they will travel a bit. I know there are some women only classes further away, but couldn't find any info locally. Why that matters to them, I dont know, but if it makes them more comfortable and follow through with this, Im all for it. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoa5oh

i took mine at allen's gun shop on dover rd, very nice folks, a few women there had never even shot a handgun before, and they (the instructors) asked the rest of us for a little time and patience in order to make sure they were comfortable and the instructors had some time to give them one on one help. my wife will probably go there if she decides she wants her permit.

my wife and i also went to Allens on dover road.

Randy spent a couple hours with my wife showing her most of the weapons and speaking to their good and bad points. definately top notch customer service and their qualification range is in their yard. no need to drive out to the MCSC anymore.

Guest jparn

I can third Allen's. Took mine there as well. Great place, the only downside is they don't have a range so we had to drive a little way to the Montgomery Co. shooting range. Still, I recommend them. Great people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.