Glad to see Beck leaving

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Letereat!
No; is English a second language for you? Your comprehension is pathetic.

Seven...eight ...four er,,uh..niner then ahhhhh.

Please then, explain it to me, so that I may be enlightened, and as wise as you are.

Guest 6.8 AR
Man, these guys love them some Beck. If we were stating opinions on something that really mattered things might get ugly.:D

You thought it mattered enough to

start this thread, didn't you? Some

of us differ from your world view.

So what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven...eight ...four er,,uh..niner then ahhhhh.

Please then, explain it to me, so that I may be enlightened, and as wise as you are.

1) I am not wise. 2) Your "Typographical Tourette Syndrome" is entirely too entertaining. 3) If you don't get it by what's already been posted here, and in numerous past threads, you won't. It's all good. Carry on.

No mentions of me, either. :D

not in the bible, no, but there are historical records of you. I have seen a youtube vid of you performing your art. I am sure you have been mentioned in print more than once.

Don't anyone get me wrong. I believe the bible is a wonderful book. Full of good teachings and it is a fine thing to use as a guide for living life. I have been comforted by verses from it. Nate sent me several a year ago that helped me through a rough time. Its all good. I have read it and even still refer to it on occassion.

Glenn Beck is a lot like the bible in some ways. He can be a useful tool, he can cause a valid thought process to occur. And he can be long winded and hard to understand too.

Once a week for him on TV would still get his message out.

American Idol and Family Guy gets high ratings. They also provide the same amount of credible information.

At least Beck tells you to not just believe what he says at face value. Not just once in a while, throughout each show. He tells you to research and check out the information that he provides for yourself, as you should with any talking head. The problem is that we've all become too lazy at research and just believe what the talking heads feed us.

BTW, Are you an FDR fan?

I know why I don't like him. He is a fear mongering lunatic that takes advantage of SOME people who can't sort thru his theatrics. Thanks for your understanding and compassion.

How one interprets or applies the facts Beck presents is up to them but I would suggest that most of the facts presented by Beck can be verified as correct through more than one source. In any case, Beck pleads with people to look at things for themselves; if they chose not to do so that's hardly Beck's failing.

Those t.v./radio guys do state facts from time to time, but the guys on FOX and MSNBS spend alot of time getting people stirred up. So, when the next one is gone I will be equally happy.

Really? So what would you suggest we do, go back to the "Big 3" networks for our news? Do you really want our sources for news to be Katie Couric and the Tennessian?

You don't have to "like" any of the personalities who do opinion shows (and what is an opinion show vs a news show should be readily apparent to any but the most obtuse viewers) but the advent of conservative radio and cable news networks are the only real defense this country has against the rest of the media that doesn't even attempt to present a balanced view of the news.

I don't care what any of them say. The whole thing is about who gets the power, and how they can manipulate that with what they say. We are all way too far from the front of the line to actually benefit from anything they do in DC. Same old crap, no matter what gets said, or who we believe.

I will agree that there are some things we can't do anything about, but there is one thing for sure. If we don't know what is going on, we sure can't do anything about it. Sticking your head in the sand and giving up is not going to fix anything except maybe your anxiety.

Glenn