OhShoot would be proud....

Guest Kamikaze

Guest Kamikaze

Just went to look, came home with my first .40 S&W. I didn't need it. It ate into my AR fund, but it was a great deal and had night sights that I will put on my SC9. Any suggestions on a .357 sig conversion barrel??

6c43c43f-f6b5-08f1.jpg

6c43c43f-f6c8-6c41.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-L-O-C-K :D

Come on, some one had to say it.........:P

One of the reasons I don't hit many gun shows or store fronts, is because I always walk away with something. The wife has stated her peace on the subject so since i tell her to stay out of clothing stores, she tells me to stay outa gun shops...:D

Nice collection of XD's.........OhShoot is very happy you went with the "other" dark side.......:)

Guest Kamikaze

Swapped the night sights to my SC9, finally got to shoot it today. It's different from the other two but it was accurate. I like it. Now to get a .357 sig barrel.....

BTW..... I wouldn't trade any one of these for any two glocks...... :)

Guest Kamikaze

It's bigger than my 45 and holds one less round, it holds 1 less than the sc9 and 6 less than the same size 9mm mag. I just can't justify the reduction in capacity for the marginal stoping power. I tried it at least. :(

It's bigger than my 45 and holds one less round, it holds 1 less than the sc9 and 6 less than the same size 9mm mag. I just can't justify the reduction in capacity for the marginal stoping power. I tried it at least. :rolleyes:

I was just messing with you, just this year alone I bought 3 guns that are very popular among many shooters that I hated, and traded away. You can never be 100% until you spend some time at the range, or carry it for a day. Good luck with the sale.

Guest Kamikaze

I know. I was disappointed with the .40 though. The only reason for me to keep it would be for the availability of ammo at Wally World. Now I see why they always have .40 ammo..... :woohoo:

... it holds 1 less than the sc9 and 6 less than the same size 9mm mag...

Ya know, it's not like Springfield hides the specs on these guns.

To be precise, the XD .40 holds 4 less than the XD9 in both the short mags for the SC models and fullsized mags for all models.

You seemed to indicate this came as a surprise.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest Kamikaze

No surprise, I just had no experience with the .40 caliber. I was disappointed in the caliber, not the gun. The gun was flawless. The .40 was nothing to be proud of over the 9mm.