MGI firearms

Farman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, a very interesting idea. Looks good in principle, but is it workable in real-world situations? And the cost factor comes into play...componet parts aren't cheap by any means. I'm not very knowledgable on the AR parts yet, but it looks like close to the cost of entry level complete rifles for the necessary parts to change calibers.

But still a neat looking package system. I'd like to see one and check it out.

Interesting concept....still would rather have a dedicated caliber weapon though. Cuoldn't imagine having to carry around extra barrels, mags n lowers.....just to change out calibers......and with the price points, you might as well buy a complete rifle in the caliber you want....seems to be cheaper that way.

Guest J.D. Skull

It looked very controlable fireing 45acp fullauto.:D And I wander how many takes were filmed before shooter fireing 450 thumper manedged to keep his hat on . I bet it fliped off with next shot. They should have got a full grown man to shoot that bad azz.(By full grown I mean fat.):rolleyes:

They have been around and doing this for years. I can remember their stuff being sold at least 5 years ago if not longer.

For most people the savings isn't there but if you have a stamped lower then the savings would be huge over registering several different lowers in different calibers.

Dolomite

They have been around and doing this for years. I can remember their stuff being sold at least 5 years ago if not longer.

For most people the savings isn't there but if you have a stamped lower then the savings would be huge over registering several different lowers in different calibers.

Dolomite

Yep. I can't see paying the $500 for conversion unless it was an SBR receiver. Then it starts to make sense.