- DEAL Spotter -

UPDATE: They responded to question, AND I got email that they shipped on the 6th, be here tomorrow. But order status online still shows only "confirmed/processing". Just poor data implementation and communication, seems.

- OS

Got the mags today, tossed outside door via Fedex Home in apt. complex, wow - contractor would have had to pay for them had they been stolen.

Anyway, the 10/22 mags look awesome, and seem to be Ruger's own design, near as I can tell. Again thanks to DaveTN for spotting this.

- OS

Got the mags today, tossed outside door via Fedex Home in apt. complex, wow - contractor would have had to pay for them had they been stolen.

Anyway, the 10/22 mags look awesome, and seem to be Ruger's own design, near as I can tell. Again thanks to DaveTN for spotting this.

- OS

You gonna test them this weekend? I would buy them on blind faith anyway, but wouldn't mind hearing how they do. I know your rifles work well.

You gonna test them this weekend? I would buy them on blind faith anyway, but wouldn't mind hearing how they do. I know your rifles work well.

Certainly within a week, Mike. I'll post in the accessories forum.

- OS

Mine arrived today as well. Seem to be really high quality mags, they don't have that cheap look and feel like the butler creek and others.

They are quite similar to Tactical Innovations mags in feel, but don't know if there was any interaction there, rights wise or anything.

Ruger sells the Tri-Mag, for example, but didn't put their name on it. 'Course, they did put their name on a couple of major Kel-Tec products. :P:screwy:

- OS

+1 for CDNN Sports. thumbsup.gif

Ordered my M&P15T on Saturday it was delivered to my dealer yesterday. No muss, no fuss, I told them who I wanted to use and they said “He’s listed with us and good to go. The rifle is in stock, is that where you want it shipped?â€

I have been trying for weeks to find this rifle (or one like it) either the local dealers didn’t have it or their price was crazy.

This was an uneventful transaction…. That’s a good thing. :D

BOTACHTactical.com

Hey all hard to beat deal on polymer anti-tilt follower magazines.

Troy Battlemag 30 Round Magazines $12.00‏ (they come in 3 packs, so $36 total) +

FREE SHIPPING: UPS Ground

Never tried them but I will as soon as my order comes in.... ; )

Qwick Cash Pawn on Rossville Blvd-New OD Green Glock 33- $470ish

GT Dist on the GA-TN line has Remington 870 Police Trade ins $179

They also have more used Glocks than I have ever seen them have, many of them Gen-3's $250-$399 Some looked new.

what kinda shape were the 870's in? I wouldn't mind picking one of those up.

Not bad at all. They were about 65-75% condition of new. probably saw 10yrs of riding around in a patrol car only being taken out a couple of dozen times.

Seems I just need to start a CDNN sports post.

Good price on these S&W

Smith & Wesson 442 Airweight 38Special 2" Barrel 5-Shot

Hammerless Revolver New

#SMI162810 $329.99

SMI163810.jpg

Smith & Wesson 642 Airweight 38Special+P 1.88" Barrel Matte Stainless Barrel

Hammerless 5-Shot Revolver New

#SMI163810 $329.99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...