Bruce

Ranking system

I think you have to make 25 or 30 posts before you're a registered member and all of the forums are open to you (i.e. posting in the for sale area).

other than that..the more posts you make...the more we like ya..or like to argue with you.

:tinfoil:

Dumb ass only or double action only:)

some folks would say I resemble the first part of that remark! :tinfoil:

Bruce, ask away! don't be shy about asking questions...folks here might be amateur comedians but they're usually quick to help someone with nomenclature or to share knowledge.

Hey Im only amature cause The Comedy Catch wont let me in there after the incident

Edited by strickj

...folks here might be amateur comedians

If you would like to start sending me money for each joke, I could be considered a professional instead of an amature.... :(

If you would like to start sending me money for each joke, I could be considered a professional instead of an amature.... :(

Naaa...you would still be broke :P

If you would like to start sending me money for each joke, I could be considered a professional instead of an amature.... :rock:
Naaa...you would still be broke :rock:

:rock:

hehehehehee

Edited by canynracer

Dumb ass only ....

hmmmmm.....sooo, that is how you became so experienced?

i kid, i kid...

I hope you were kidding cause I would hate to think that we here at TGO would ever bash someone trying to learn things and better themselves with firearms.

Edited by canynracer

Another question, What does DAO stand for?:rock:

Double Action Only. For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(firearms)

Bruce, as Tower stated...look through the jokes, please dont feel like you cant ask the board anything, I for one learn something new EVERY time I log into the board...if you have a question, ask it, when it comes to learning about guns, there are no stupid questions...

Hey I said :rofl:

Remember....... :(

;):D

LMFAO....yeah, I saw that, BUT I have just wanted to use the "owned" smiley for a while now....you got me once on it...:mad:

Just wondering how does the ranking system go as far as new member to reg.member ect.ect.?

Junior Member = 0 - 29 posts

Member = 30 - 99 posts

Senior Member = 100+ posts

Benefactor = Has contributed $ to TGO

Vendor = Advertiser and authorized vendor

Member = 30 - 99 posts

So where's the admin ranking? :)

Member = 30 - 99 posts

Where does Veteran Member come into play? I have almost 200 posts and I'm still just a Registered Member. Just curious :)

Well... ya know, I don't know why that's not lining up with what is displayed. Let me do some digging.

Oh, and 'Admin' is just one step below 'Great Grand Potentate of the Universe'. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, the correct information is as follows:

Registered Member = Registered for 14+ days with 10+ posts

Veteran Member = Registered for 360+ days, with 200+ posts

Edited by molonlabetn