Ranking system

Guest Bruce

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TargetShooter84
oof... 30,000 comedians out of work and you guys are crackin' em for free.. :):D

just kidding.. you guys made me shoot pepsi through my nose!!!

Thats a kodak moment! :D

Guest canynracer
If you would like to start sending me money for each joke, I could be considered a professional instead of an amature.... :rock:
Naaa...you would still be broke :rock:

:rock:

hehehehehee

Edited by canynracer
Guest canynracer
Dumb ass only ....

hmmmmm.....sooo, that is how you became so experienced?

i kid, i kid...

I hope you were kidding cause I would hate to think that we here at TGO would ever bash someone trying to learn things and better themselves with firearms.

Edited by canynracer
Guest canynracer
Another question, What does DAO stand for?:rock:

Double Action Only. For more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(firearms)

Bruce, as Tower stated...look through the jokes, please dont feel like you cant ask the board anything, I for one learn something new EVERY time I log into the board...if you have a question, ask it, when it comes to learning about guns, there are no stupid questions...

Guest TargetShooter84
Junior Member = 0 - 29 posts

Member = 30 - 99 posts

Senior Member = 100+ posts

Benefactor = Has contributed $ to TGO

Vendor = Advertiser and authorized vendor

So where's the admin ranking? :)

Junior Member = 0 - 29 posts

Member = 30 - 99 posts

Senior Member = 100+ posts

Benefactor = Has contributed $ to TGO

Vendor = Advertiser and authorized vendor

Where does Veteran Member come into play? I have almost 200 posts and I'm still just a Registered Member. Just curious :)

Well... ya know, I don't know why that's not lining up with what is displayed. Let me do some digging.

Oh, and 'Admin' is just one step below 'Great Grand Potentate of the Universe'. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, the correct information is as follows:

Registered Member = Registered for 14+ days with 10+ posts

Veteran Member = Registered for 360+ days, with 200+ posts

Edited by molonlabetn