Nelli Showed up today ...... 56K NOPE!

Guest nitrous_mike

Guest nitrous_mike

Well I was surprised when my cell rang and they told me my Benelli Super Nova showed up today. Here is a lil info on the gun, I ordered it with a 28" barrel in 12ga ( shoots 2~3/4-3~1/5 " ),and Max-4 HD pattern. I shot it a few times today and man I am really impress at how well the gun shoots, who knows I may pony up and get a SBE next :devil:. I am pretty much set on only using pumps for hunting since I do put these guns threw hell with getting mud, grass, water and everything else in and on these guns. My Browning BPS 10 has been my "slut" gun for the past few years but with the cost of 10ga shells going up so much I figured it was time to start back shooting 12's again. To me it was " just as cheap " to buy this gun instead of restocking my Browning Belgium A500 and beating it up more in the boat and on the quads so I just hope it holds up as well as my Brownings have. Well I guess I can show you some pics of the new " swamp slut ".

2112600Nelli2.jpg

2112599nelli1.jpg

2112596Nelli.jpg

Sorry if the pix are a lil big but when I resized them they got all fuzzy I will try again later !

Edit fixed the size :P

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitrous_mike

Thanks, I put a few rounds of 7~1/2 shot 7/8 oz shot threw it today and it shot really well. I will put a few rounds of 3" steel shot threw it tomorrow to see how well it patterns with the different chokes. I am about tempted to try the different " drop change" plates they have to see what it does for the gun, but man it feels natural just the way it is.

i dont have anything planned this weekend let me know if you want to come over here or get together some where.

sorry,might be able to next sunday,got a big day going today.hit me up sometime this week,might be able to plan a little shoot. i need to sight my ar in anyways

Guest nitrous_mike

eh I put a few rounds threw it friday that was it. The wind was blowing too much to really even try to pattern it. I was planning on going out this afternoon and seeing how close it would pattern compared to my A5 but I guess that gives me something to look at doing next weekend.

I love Benelli shotguns! I had a Benelli M3 Super 90 with ghost ring sites. It was the 8 shot version (7+1) and was a semi auto with pump selector ring. I miss it real bad! I haven't seen one new in forever. :(

Do they even still make the M3 super 90? :lol: I've been out of the loop with guns lately.

Guest nitrous_mike

Thanks, I usually do not turkey hunt but once or twice a year but duck and goose is another story :D at least once a week during the winter I am in the swamp/flooded field.