the wife...the gun...and the range

I bought a nifty CZ70 .32 semi auto for the wife just minutes after being introduced to my new neighbors and neighbor-hood. Lonsdale, but it was cheap and huge with a big shed and yard. I knew I made a mistake when one of local the crack h*s came to the door and wanted to hide from her John.

So...the CZ was cheap and it fit her hands. "I'm a'skeert of guns" she said. Bought 150 rounds and gathered up bucnball and off to the range. (he was a safety instructor) 10 rounds or so later she said, "This is fun!" 10 more rounds and she said "I HIT IT! I hit the red ring...7 times!" I said...good. bucnball said he'd seldom seen anyone get the idea so fast. The red ring is 4 inches and she was shooting at 50 yards. I have no idea where she keeps it but I know she can defend herself...and me.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

living in Lonsdale. I don't think you need to prove you bravery ever again.
There's nothing quite like a 12 gauge pump to say "Who are you and what are you doing in my yard?"

When we lived there, I had my 18 foot Tipi set up in the yard and it was never bothered.

Someone broke into the house the day we finished moving out. They stole all the wiring, the cast iron Bathtub, and the airconditioner. A day later the neighborhood kids smashed all the windows except the three I'd replaced with lexan.

There's nothing quite like a 12 gauge pump to say "Who are you and what are you doing in my yard?"

When we lived there, I had my 18 foot Tipi set up in the yard and it was never bothered.

Someone broke into the house the day we finished moving out. They stole all the wiring, the cast iron Bathtub, and the airconditioner. A day later the neighborhood kids smashed all the windows except the three I'd replaced with lexan.

Yeah, I think copper is selling pretty good by the pound now. I heard of a crackhead getting electrocuted because he opened one of those huge transformers in the green case and tried to strip copper wire off with a pair of pliers.

Yeah, I think copper is selling pretty good by the pound now. I heard of a crackhead getting electrocuted because he opened one of those huge transformers in the green case and tried to strip copper wire off with a pair of pliers.

Darwin in operation

One of life's little pleasures... finding a copper thief that's still smoldering

i thought i was reading you were currently living in Lonsdale.

Come to Corryton and build me a teepee

I sold it...I'm too old to put it up now...I used to do it in 20 minutes from on the truck to havind the fire inside...in the rain...now it takes me 4 hours on a nice day. If you buy one I'll show you how to put it up..

Moved from Lonsdale to over near the Animal Shelter...dead end street...very quiet...til I moved in.

• 1 month later...