Osama isn't really dead

Guest TargetShooter84

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Hey...did you guys hear that there is some conspiracy rumors purporting that UBL may not have been killed after all?

We should start a thread to discuss that. Just. Specifically. That.

Thinking out loud...but wouldn't that be something?

:D

As I said before we had reliable reports he was dead back in 2006. It was said he contracted typhoid and had died. I am suspicious that the "raid" may be being used as a ratings booster. Knowing that the odds are he is already dead why not lay claim to it and reap the rewards. Also knowing you can hide the footage citing "national security" then claiming he was buried at sea so you don;t have to produce a body.

It isn't that hard to determine if someone is dead by listening to "chatter". Before death a lot of chatter about OBL, after his death not so much. Or perhaps a sharp down turn in communications directed at OBL. It is this chatter we rely upon for a lot of our intelligence gathering. Think about it this way, chatter as normal in channels used by bad guys then there is a spike in the word "airport". At that point we know something is brewing involving airports. Same thing can be said for OBL's possible death in 2006. Chatter as normal then "OBL is dead" or chatter does the opposite and drops off about OBL because his people know he is dead. Same way a killer calls his victim over and over again before they kill them then after the victim's death the killer no longer calls because he knows his victim is dead and can't answer the phone. Or if you know someone is dead how often do you try to contact them, by however means, after they are dead? Doesn't happen.

I am not saying he isn't dead. I am just saying he may have been dead long before any of this took place.

The pictures of all of them sitting around could have been them all wathcin America's Funniest Home Videos. After all it is number one show on Sundays according to ratings. :)

Dolomite

Guest friesepferd

I have a feeling that y'all wont be happy even after you see pictures. (damn photoshop)

reason he was burried at sea:

- buying him on land is a baaaaad idea. protests, people digging him up and making him into a real zombie, etc

- although I don't mind wrapping him in bacon and smoking him... the government doesnt actually want to specifically do something that is against their Muslim religion - Muslims require body to be buried right away

- Creamation is REALLY against the muslim way (from what I hear)

- This really leaves only buring at sea left

There are also good reasons photos have not yet been released:

- they are graphic

- it will piss some people off

- it will be a disgrace to many people

- they are secret documents

- it takes time and permissions to declasiffy documents

- obama probably doesnt read this forum

its fine that you are sceptical. i just dont happen to be. relax and be patient, it looks like they do plan on releasing a few photos.

bin laden is probably out there hanging out with elvis somewhere.

wasn't Elvis a Federal agent? I am not so sure he would be hanging out with a terrorist. :)

And apparently the pictures are making the rounds in DC. Fox News had some congesscritter named King on who has seen the photo and he is not so sure we should be able to see it.

And the Pakastani Taliban is denying UBL is dead ( big surprise there)

Edited by Mike.357