jungle rules and anarchy on the streets

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Guest mikedwood
I'm just saying that it's still OK to defend yourself, that is if you believe the story.

I don't think lethel force is justified against water bottles. I could be wrong.

I wouldn't want to take that stand in court.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmericanWorkMule

...looks like we got off easy with water bottles being thrown

Gunfire narrowly misses baby on I-24 exit ramp

Gunfire narrowly misses baby on I-24 exit ramp - WKRN, Nashville, Tennessee News, Weather and Sports |

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Metro police are searching for the driver who opened fire midday Thursday on another driver off Interstate 24 in Antioch, narrowly missing a baby in the backseat of the car.

I don't think lethel force is justified against water bottles. I could be wrong.

I wouldn't want to take that stand in court.

It all depends on what you thought was in the bottles. A simple I thought I smelled gasoline would probably suffice.

It ain't just Nashville. Just be glad they were just soda bottles filled with "water". Were you armed by any chance? I am not advocating the use of deadly force in this situation.....you did the right thing.

Guest mikedwood
It all depends on what you thought was in the bottles. A simple I thought I smelled gasoline would probably suffice.

Not sure I'd want to pull the trigger when surrounded by gas. I'm turning into a real sissy aren't I?

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Yes, we both were armed and have carry permits.

There was no way I was pulling over.. "to see what they wanted"

Guest BEARMAN

Next time just hollar out the window " I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore"...thats bound to give them food for thought.

Oh yea, don't forget to shake your fist out the window at them too...for effect.

Society has gone to hell in a handbag. fwiw...:D

I am so glad that we are moving out of Las Vegas and relocating to Nashville in less than 2 weeks(sarcasm). WTF! I realize crime is everywhere and you do the best you can to avoid this type of crap. It is sound like we are moving out of the frying pan into the fire? Too late now, job transfer and lease are already in! I will tell you that should something like this every happen to us I will do what my friends that are LEOs here say to do, that is to make sure that the 911 op understands that you are in fear for your life! And if the wife and child are in the truck let HER make the call to 911 and I will concentrate of driving!