Flashbang Bra Holster

Guest Pink9mm

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pink9mm
Any ladies try this? I showed it to my wife and she is interested.

I haven't tried it, but I emailed back and forth with them today about some questions I had and they answered them perfectly and were super nice. Some women are concern about the strap not fitting around the middle of there bra because they make so many different kinds of bras, but they send it with different size straps and if need be you can order special made length ones as well.

I haven't tried it, but I emailed back and forth with them today about some questions I had and they answered them perfectly and were super nice. Some women are concern about the strap not fitting around the middle of there bra because they make so many different kinds of bras, but they send it with different size straps and if need be you can order special made length ones as well.

Thanks for info. i will pass this on to her.

Guest Lester Weevils
I'd hate to think of the male equivalent to this design...

That would be the SmartCarry holster wouldn't it? Though it is also usable by women.

SmartCarry - Concealed Gun Holsters

OTOH big guys with man boobs may be able to use the FlashBang.

Years ago I got a SmartCarry and used it a few times, but didn't quite feel right. The man who designed them, selling em at the gun show years ago, was a real skinny old dude. He would conceal carry a full size .45 at the show and it didn't print at all in his pants. They probably conceal better for skinny folk than fatso's.

smartcarrygirl.jpg

photo1.jpg

Edited by Lester Weevils
Guest Pink9mm

LOL I can see smart carry working for men, but for us ladies it makes us look like we have a "package" cause we have to carry it low due to our small zippers.

Guest friesepferd
LOL I can see smart carry working for men, but for us ladies it makes us look like we have a "package" cause we have to carry it low due to our small zippers.

naw. i use the smart carry all the time. no problem, and doesnt look like you "have a package". I wouldnt carry a very large gun in it, but my 3" 1911 is fine.

Also, I cant see the bra holster working all that well. Mainly because it looks very uncomfortable. I wouldnt want that much weight pulling my bra down :/

• 3 weeks later...

As a woman ,I am not sure what to think of it.. Looks like it would cut into the breasts.. And I am not flat chested so having added weight there and it being somewhat wedged in there.. They really didnt think this thru ..

Now if someone would only develop a holster that clips onto my saddle... ../sigh

Petra

Guest friesepferd
As a woman ,I am not sure what to think of it.. Looks like it would cut into the breasts.. And I am not flat chested so having added weight there and it being somewhat wedged in there.. They really didnt think this thru ..

Now if someone would only develop a holster that clips onto my saddle... ../sigh

Petra

Like a riding saddle? Plenty!

Personally, I just tend to use my wilderness safepaker.

Guest .45packer

Looks like it would only be practical in the summer. Sent the link to my daughter who rides a Harley, but am thinking that she rides with leathers most of the time (Probably not during this infernal heat that we have at the moment...) and having to unzip to get to this holster would probably be a little difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest blackbeltchick

I like how the gun comes out of the Flashbang bra holster but not sure how concealed it would be for a person that is small or how comfortable it would be with extra weight for someone larger. ~Just saying~ I don't think I would want to even try the Smart carry. I personally wouldn't want to undo my pants to get my gun.