Notice the Forum changes in the topics???

Guest TargetShooter84

Guest TargetShooter84

Just wondered if everybody noticed the changes of order with this forum....just didnt know if it was new or not? Everybody like this particular order? Or want the old way back?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TargetShooter84

I dont have any complaints with the changes to the forum...just thought I'd see if anybody liked it or not. No offense Molon, Your doing a great job keeping the site going! :)

Heh... :eek: No need to suck up, I only moved those couple forums around so that topics would be easier to find. If it's not an improvement, I want to know (I can take it)... It's you guys & gals that make this forum what it is, so your opinions are of greater value than mine, seriously.

As a side-note... I've noticed that there have been quite a number of troubleshooting/gunsmithing threads in several different areas. Does anyone have trouble finding them, or finding the best place to pose their question? I've been wondering if a separate area for Gunsmithing & Troubleshooting would be worth creating... I know that there would be a ton of threads that could be migrated into one.

Opinions?

My objective is to keep the forums and threads as organized and user-friendly as possible, to help Tungsten, but we don't need a bazillion different categories, either...

Suggestions?

Added the Gunsmithing/Troubleshooting section. Folks who use the 'New Posts' link to navigate won't be affected at all, but it will be much clearer for people posting new threads about gunsmithing, modifications, and technical issues with their guns, to know where to do so.

I dont have any complaints with the changes to the forum...just thought I'd see if anybody liked it or not. No offense Molon, Your doing a great job keeping the site going! :bowrofl:

Yeah!alot better then that other guy.....what was his name again :eek:

j/k great job

Guest TargetShooter84
Yeah!alot better then that other guy.....what was his name again :bowrofl:

j/k great job

Man...we're good at suck-ups to our moderators! :mad: Oops, did I say that outloud? :eek: