Ruger LC9, LCP and Glock 22 & 23 on sale

Guest Dukebb23

Guest Dukebb23

Hello TGO,

I was looking through the weekly ads at Academy sports and they have 4 guns on sale right now: Ruger LC9, Ruger LCP, and Glock 22 & 23. I really don't know how much of a discount this is on these guns, but Seems like a good deal.

Academy - Weekly Ad

The guns are on page 7.

I'm always looking for a deal, so why not share.

Guest Bronker

Decent prices for sure, but still I would rather spend only a few extra bucks to buy at my friendly, neighborhood gun shop.

I'm for small business and Mom and Pop, rather than big-box, mass-monopoly mega-stores.

There's nothing wrong with Academy. It's just the way I think.

Guest Dukebb23

Just a heads up. I do buy locally too but if it'd going to be like 50 bucks off that's quote a bit more. I will probably never buy new again unless it's something new that hasn't come out yet. Otherwise I buy used locally.

Its not just about spending money with them. Develop a relationship with them. Even if you aren't buying anything. Or go in and buy a couple boxes of ammo every week. Get them to know your face and then get them to know your name.

Go talk to the guys at Guns & Leather. I've had dealings with Daniel and they are some good guys up there.

Guest Bronker
i bought a glock 23 today at household pawn on charlote pike in nashville today for 400.00 just like new with 3 mags not too bad

Did it burn your hand? Did the cops follow you home?

Just playing. :) That's a hot deal! Emphasis on 'hot'.

those prices aren't anything special, and we can beat them if given the chance. That being said they are out of their Ruger LC9's and the Glocks are RTF's... which cant be given away. Anyway give us a shot before going to a big box store. We beat any local competitors pricing and guarantee and warranty everything we sell.

Anyone wanting a glock, we sell the Gen 3's for $550 out the door, the Gen 4's for $575 out the door. And used Glock 3rd Gens with night sights and 3 mags for $425 out the door.