So... I'm thinking that maybe it's time for another organized Middle TN TGO shoot

Congrats. I'm up for it.
I'm down. Let's do an inaugural 'TGO 5k' the morning of. I'm having a pre-mid-life crisis and have taken up running. Quit laughing. I'm serious. :)

If Mikey and Bronk are down, I wouldn't miss it.

I'll walk the 5K (and maybe beat your time, Bronkie ole bud) :up:

- OS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J.D. Skull

I almost fell for this. Then I reread the part about the new "JOB". Yeah! Like there's a company like that in good old "Right To Work" TN. HA.HA. Good One! :up:

• Administrator
I almost fell for this. Then I reread the part about the new "JOB". Yeah! Like there's a company like that in good old "Right To Work" TN. HA.HA. Good One! :)

I detect Unionism undertones, but suffice it to say there are jobs out there for hard workers who have skills that are in demand.

• Administrator
Uhoh...that larger company is going to be bought out by the Chinese...and closed. The only happy workers are commies.

Actually it's a healthcare company, and as long as you have relatives with guns, I should stay gainfully employed.

Guest J.D. Skull

No Union. Purely attempt at humor. I work for famly of millioneer's. Yes, It's true millioneers are the cheapest, penny pinching, tightwads you will ever meet. Its a pleasure working for them.:D YES! Will try to make it to meet & shoot. I hope when we meet you won't shoot. Another lame attempt at humor. HA.HA.

I am interested if I am available when it happens.

That might work good. At work we are having a big change. I am changing from working weekends and going M-F for the first time in 7 years starting in June as well. So it sounds good to me.

O Heck, a couple of you might just want beat the heck out of me now. O well I will take my chances.

I will do my best to try to do it, I kinda hope it is not on the 18th but don't set a schedule because of me. The 18th is a The Oak Ridge Secret City Festival. My wife likes to go to that as they have a WW2 re enactment in city park. Re enactment guns are allowed in the park for that. Even though the park is posted. Last year we looked that up and found there is a loop hole for events like re enactments. I was hoping there wasn't to try to get the parks unposted but darn that loop hope we found.

Edited by vontar
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still interested, Bit of a drive for me.

Here is a thought.

David maybe you should invite Brian Haas from Tennessean come over. He did express interest in learning some about guns, maybe he should be your guest. Just a thought. Might be some good positive press.

Guest boatme99

Rats! The 25th is my only Sat. off this month but I have to be at work at 03:30 Sunday. I can't make it. I'd like to meet some folks here.

Our 35th anniversary is the 25th and we are having an anniversary party for my parents that day. Their 57th anniversary is the 26th. I want to get family and friends together for a happy occasion before it's a memorial gathering.