UFO's and paranormal stuff

Guest texas308

We rented a huge farmhouse pretty cheap. Remember the bus crash and fire? The house was east on that road. We had a few weirdnesses happen but rationally explained. Like the day the wife said, "All my good hair ribbons are gone. but it's ok, the packrat left me a diamond ring and a real old dime." The ring was a half carat and the dime looked brand new but it was a 1910 D. We got so we'd put stuff on the ribbon hanger and the packrat would leave us stuff. Eventually, she got all her ribbons back. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. The house was fine but the kitchen was never "comfortable" It always had an off feeling to it. We could cook there but not sit and eat. We always ate in the diningroom. The main house, built before 1870, had a cellar but the kitchen was a more recent addition and was on stone columns with a crawl space. I came home from wotk and she said..."you need to check the crawlspace. There's some animal stuck under there. I've been hearing scrabbling noises all day." "I'll do it Saturday." "Nope, you'll do it now!"

I crawled under the porch and opened the crawlspace access and shined my flashlight all around, no animal and no noise, I did see a raised pipe or drum top with a metal lid and a pipe coming out but cut off...like a well that's been abandoned.

I got a REALLY weird feeling and crawled out and left the crawlspace door open...just in case. She was satisied.

So, we're asleep and there's a general weird feeling flooding the house, we both woke up and it's like a fog is coming down the hall from the staircase. "OK OK OK I'll check the crawlspace again in the daylight." The foggy feeling went away. I armed myself in the morning and crawled back under the kitchen again. I went over to the metal lid and took it off and shined my flashlight down the well..a skull grinned back up at me. The sheriffs department tore down the kitchen and cleaned out the well and we had to move. The body was from the 1890's and it was a missing teen.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEARMAN

I grew up on a hill in west Nashville; where a union battery was positioned throughout the occupation of the union forces in Nashville and through the remainder of the civil war.

The first shots of the Battle of Nashville, December 1864,were fired at Confederate forces aligned on Richland Creek approxamaitly 1.5 miles away to the west.

Now, fast foward to around 1950 ish. WSM, channel 4 decides to build their first transmitter tower on that hill. They get the thing almost complete; all +1000 ft. of it.

9 workers on the tower when she colapses down within itsself...kinda like an acordian...all 9 workers die a horible death.

Channel 4 abandons the site and all that's left is the old tower house, made of brick and mortar and almost complete.

Now, fast foward to about 1968... the owner of a set of apartments that went bankrupt next to the tower house, hangs himself inside the old abandond tower house building inside a stairwell, found by some of my teenage friends and thought to be a dummy since it was close to Halloween...very creepy.

Not to mention the other paranormal things that were seen and heard there on occasion.

That place was very, very spooky...to say the least.

Just down the road from the farmhouse was a little church. This church had a streetlight kind of yard light...really bright. Down here little country churches are some kind of baptist, up north they're EUB (Evangelical United Brethern) Thanks to the light I kept seeing someone trying to open the doors of the church, but there was never a car. Finally I got peedoff about it and walked down to see what was going on. There's no one there, but there's footprints in the snow...they start about halfway down the walk...you can see where the footprints were struggling with the door and they go back down the walk and stop. No cartracks...just shoeprints.

OK...this isn't really about me. I was learning the Bass from a very good bassplayer and he decided, Since I was playing with their band that Friday night, that I ought to take a nap...But first he told me this little ghost story.

The house was built from material salvaged from a teardown from the ex-ritzy side of town. The state condemed a bunch to put in a bypass and him and his buddies took a couple of big trucks and stole nearly a whole house. Oak and Maple flooring and firebrick insulated walls. Marble tubs and German Silver sinks and fixtures. Walnut windows with those diamond panes and stainedglass tops. Real cool stuff.

He's sleeping on the couch one night...just 'cuz...and he wokeup unable to breathe. Sitting on his chest is the most demon looking ghost he'd could ever imagine and screaming in his head..."PUT ME BACK!" Over and over. This thing would open it's mouth and fire blew out and washed over his face and chest. He says, OK...and the demon just vanished.

Yeah, Right, Like I'm gonna get a nap after that.