Austin's Tennessee Firearms Training Courses

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Haven't been to one of his classes, but have purchased several items from his gun shop and he and his crew are great folk.

while I never took a paid for class from Mike Crowe I have shot with him several times. He is very knowledgable. And I have no doubt whatsoever that he runs a great class.

IIRC he also teaches at the Knox County Sheriffs Regional Training Center, that in itself proves his resume.

Good to know. I can"t seem to find course costs on his page, I suppose giving him a call will do. I wouldn't think it to be outrageously expensive.

Cost was about the same as other classes I have taken. If you do call, ask him if he would update his web site for course times and cost.

I took my HCP from him. I will have my wife take her HCP from him when she is ready.

I have brought several guns from him as well.

Since you are in Oak Ridge, walk in and meet him. You might walk out with a new or used gun though.

Last time I walked in to ask about transferring a Mosin, I ended up buying a mosin from him and a Steyr.

Edited by vontar

I bought my EDC from him. It took awhile for him to get a XD9SC in, but it was well worth the wait. The only issue I had with him is he lost some paperwork, but it was partly my fault because I hadn't asked for a receipt upon payment (so I had nothing to hold up my end). It got sorted out, though. And now I know. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest grimel

If you want one of his classes don't wait too long. They fill up quickly long in advance. He also does DHS security guard training. He's running wide open. My baby girl will be driving 90 minutes to take the HCP class from him.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest S7A2G6

Just got done with his NRA courses. Excellent guy, excellent instructor, excellent training, very poor coke machines. (if you go you will know what I am talking about)

• 5 months later...