It's your gun, you go look.

Yup ...mercury (thermometers are such fun) ...and lead paint (latex based paint sucks) ...we were half a block from a chemical storage (they had leak) ...the bearing plant dumped cromium in the watertable. My wife took her gun and discovered a possum trying to scrabble a partial applecore out of the compost barrel in the backyard, he left...she got the "grabber" and pulled the apple out and left it where he could get it. Great idea...now the possum sleeps under the bedroom window...Possums snore.

Edited by bajabuc
  • Like 1
Guest The91Bravo
the post made perfect sense to me.
me too
It makes sense to me too, But I played with mercury as a child.

Me too... too funny

If a man ever has to wash the dishes, do the laundry, or do any other house cleaning, it's only fair that the woman check out things that go bump in the night.

If you want to split up the difficult work, ladies, you have to split up the dangerous work, too.

Yup ...mercury (thermometers are such fun) ...and lead paint (latex based paint sucks) ...we were half a block from a chemical storage (they had leak) ...the bearing plant dumped cromium in the watertable. My wife took her gun and discovered a possum trying to scrabble a partial applecore out of the compost barrel in the backyard, he left...she got the "grabber" and pulled the apple out and left it where he could get it. Great idea...now the possum sleeps under the bedroom window...Possums snore.

That is made of so much win.

Guest friesepferd

oddly written, but i got it.

wouldnt be much of a discussion at my house though. we may go both check it out, but im sure id be the one with the gun.

my husband has guns and knows how to use them, but im the packer and it's my gun thats ready to go.

Yup ...mercury (thermometers are such fun) ...and lead paint (latex based paint sucks) ...we were half a block from a chemical storage (they had leak) ...the bearing plant dumped cromium in the watertable.

Not to mention you were shot, what, 50 times? :D

Guest pfries
It makes sense to me too, But I played with mercury as a child.

I still do kids think it's a blast......hey boy dross that lead pot fore ya pour the ingot..... darn gotta go

• 7 months later...
Guest blackbeltchick

My husband had me checking the bumps in the night way before we had guns in the house!! I'm glad I have my back up now!! Back up #1 is my 1911!! Then the husband might show up:)

• 1 month later...

I have to say .. well.. ..

I know for damn sure my husband would NOT send me outside at night to see what is going on.He protects me at all times.. and I like it that way..

Now if I was alone at night.. yes..I go out and check myself.. but as long as he is around.. he does it.. he makes sure nothing will happen to me.. as a husband should do...( and he shoots better than me )

• Like 1

I got it, too.

To continue this odd thread... I was leaving my grandmother's house one night when I saw something move on the porch. I said, "look!" (I was excited that I might get to shoot something). She said, "Oh, that's George, I just put some food out for him." Your wife's not the only one who feeds them.