TGO IS FULL OF SISSIFIED PANZIES

Guest Letereat!

Guest Jamie
Now it's gone to the deep side of pool

Fortunately it's a kiddie pool, and the deep side is still less than a foot of water. :)

( You know us sissified panzies can't tread water for long. :D )

rollfloor.gif

How much alcohol does it take to post something like that?

For me, it will probably take 9 beers cus I'm on my 8th and I'm about ready to go off :D:D

I'm not on here for two days and find this? 16 pages of this??? NICE!!:P

And to add my :)

Tim Horton's coffee and bagels

Honey Dew Donuts

(Sorry.... having yankee flashbacks :D )

after a discussion today I have some doubt that Letereat made the original post in this thread. It is posted under his name, but that is no guarantee he did it.
No guarantee he didn't either.

I've reserved judgment, left couple phone messages and emails, got this today, in it he says to share, so I will.

"Mac,

I cannot apologize enough. I had been hanging with old friends talking macho **** and was hammered. The first thing I thought about when I awoke the following day was what an ass-clown I made of myself, and the fact that I basically **** on your shoes and made you to look a fool as well. Especially considering the lengths you went to to get me back on there. I have no valid excuse an am responsible for my own foolish and juvenile behavior. It was a completely disgraceful action. If it helps any, feel free to share this message with whomever.

With deep regret,

R Jolly"

They say forgive and forget. Well, since I'm getting on up there, I guess in time I'll forget. My regrets to TGO David and mods, too. I'm generally at least in the frigging ballpark on character sizing.

At least it turned into a hoot of a thread. :)

- OS