TGO IS FULL OF SISSIFIED PANZIES

Guest Letereat!

do you fellas own those pictures?

I own them, as a matter of fact I have previously won the internet.

I don't know what's funnier - the OP or a bunch of "internet tough guys" accusing him of being an "internet tough guy"...[/internet

+1

Perhaps he was using sissified panzie as a euphemism for damn yankee?

I resemble that remark

Give him what he wants--ban him for life

-1, bring him back

Guest db99wj
I don't know what's funnier - the OP or a bunch of "internet tough guys" accusing him of being an "internet tough guy"...
I own them, as a matter of fact I have previously won the internet.
I don't know what's funnier - the OP or a bunch of "internet tough guys" accusing him of being an "internet tough guy"...[/internet

+1

I resemble that remark

-1, bring him back

Doesn't seem like most folks are name calling except for the OP. Seems to me that everyone else is laughing at the childish behavior this guy is showing. If you call that name calling, then I'm good with that. Other than that, this thread is funny stuff!

Guest pfries
Give him what he wants--ban him for life

Then he gets what he wants ...he wins. I say keep him and lets spam him daily

;)B)

Guest db99wj
Where did I say anyone was name calling?

Sonofa.... I fail at the interweb. Moreso of DaddyO's calling us a "bunch of Internet tough guys", seem like we are more laughing at the childish behavior, and that my name calling...well I'm fine with.

The other part, was laughing at your remark, about being a Damn Yankee.... and bringing him back for entertainment pleasure. Meant to add a LOL.

Anyway, no offense meant, haven't mastered multiple posts from iPhone yet.

B)

I think I had the "multiquote" feature selected and ended up not using it, then I quoted, and it used it...I'm confused, I don't know WTF I did!

Edited by db99wj
Guest coldblackwind
No worries db, bunch a damn Yankee wannabes around here anyway. :P

No no, you obviously haven't been paying attention, it's sissified pansys, not damn yankees. By god, if you're going to insult me do it right!

I had to post something, I didn't want to be left out!

Guest pfries

Born in Greenback TN, raised outside Detroit (Northville) down here I still get called a damn Yankee, up there I'm a damn hick, redneck or country bumpkin...

Guess I need to build a house on the Mason-Dixon line and split the toilet with it so neither side can accuse me of sh**'n on them….:P

Edited by pfries
Guest Sgt. Joe
Born in Greenback TN, raised outside Detroit (Northville) down here I still get called a damn Yankee, up there I'm a damn hick, redneck or country bumpkin...

Guess I need to build a house on the Mason Dixon line and split the toilet with it so neither side can accuse me of sh**'n on them….:P

That wont work....then you will be crapping on both sides:D

I wonder did the OP forget to take his ball with him?:screwy:

Guest pfries
That wont work....then you will be crapping on both sides:D

I wonder did the OP forget to take his ball with him?:P

Well guess I'm Damned somthin just not sher what :screwy:

Guest Jamie
I wonder did the OP forget to take his ball with him?:P

That would imply that he had any to begin with....

Funny thing is, I warned 'em not to let his crazy ass back in here after the "Yankee" thread. :screwy:

( A bit of a story to that one, but hardly worth tellin'. ;) )

Oh, and no, I haven't died, obviously. 'Least not yet. :death:

Guest db99wj
That would imply that he had any to begin with....

Funny thing is, I warned 'em not to let his crazy ass back in here after the "Yankee" thread. :P

( A bit of a story to that one, but hardly worth tellin'. :death: )

Oh, and no, I haven't died, obviously. 'Least not yet. :screwy:

I see dead people.......

well there goes that copywrite issue I guess!