What happened to everyone?

Guest GlocKingTN

Guest GlocKingTN

Anyone besides me and SSStactical show up at RangeUSA today? Or I believe that was him I saw checking in. Did you (SSStactical) have on a black SSS hat with some sorta black coat/jacket? Didnt see anyone else that was supposed to attend!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Yea that was me. I was about to ask you if you were who I thought you were, but I was like this dude will think I'm an idiot if I ask him if he is Glocking Tn lol. Yea that was me, so next time we will know each other. I ended up on the small range because the big side filled up to fast. We'll have to plan the next one out better.

Guest Steelharp

Somebody with the means to do it needs to make the logo (the three bullet holes in the blue/red circle) into a small badge to distribute to us forum members so we can wear it and not be a mystery to each other at events.

I was there at 1 shooting in lane 2. (Red hooded sweatshirt) I guess I should have said lets meet at the TV inside prior to getting a lane. Anyway, a good day shooting was had and if you noticed, I did a write up on the technique I was trying out under sightless shooting.

There were a couple of people that I thought might be you guys, but like SSS said, I didn't want to look like a freaking idiot.

My jeep was in the first parking spot that wasn't handicapped in front of the building. Yeah, the large side filled up really quickly. I was only there for about 45 minutes, I ran out of ammo.

Good idea Steelharp. Maybe we can get Cafepress to print something up for us, like a bumpersticker or something unless anyone on here works for or owns a printing company.

Guest GlocKingTN
Somebody with the means to do it needs to make the logo (the three bullet holes in the blue/red circle) into a small badge to distribute to us forum members so we can wear it and not be a mystery to each other at events.

Sounds like a good idea to me Steelharp! Im all for it.

Guest GlocKingTN
I was there at 1 shooting in lane 2. (Red hooded sweatshirt) I guess I should have said lets meet at the TV inside prior to getting a lane. Anyway, a good day shooting was had and if you noticed, I did a write up on the technique I was trying out under sightless shooting.

There were a couple of people that I thought might be you guys, but like SSS said, I didn't want to look like a freaking idiot.

My jeep was in the first parking spot that wasn't handicapped in front of the building. Yeah, the large side filled up really quickly. I was only there for about 45 minutes, I ran out of ammo.

Good idea Steelharp. Maybe we can get Cafepress to print something up for us, like a bumpersticker or something unless anyone on here works for or owns a printing company.

I was running a little late, but was there about 5-10 minutes after 1pm. I also didn't want to look stupid and just come out and ask anyone myself. But now that I know SSS, it wont be hard to spot him. But saints, I dont remember seeing you, or the red hoodie! I was the guy with a light blue t-shirt and jeans, my wife was with me also, she is real short(shhh), had on a white addidas jacket. I was also carrying a small black Glock shooters bag and a blue S&W case!

Anyway, we need to set it up a little better next time. I agree with the meeting at a certain place once we arrive.

Saints, I do remember seeing that jeep by the front door actually! Because my wife had mentioned that ever who was driving that jeep, was there early!

We will get it together next time! I had fun and shot about 200 rds.

Guest db99wj

Well, I met SSSTactical on Friday before I left for out of town. We had a great conversation before and after I shot.

End of March early April we need to have another one.

Guest GlocKingTN
Well, I met SSSTactical on Friday before I left for out of town. We had a great conversation before and after I shot.

End of March early April we need to have another one.

I agree db! Maybe we can schedule it a little better!:lol:

Guest DeeZee
Next time we will have to schedule the meeting out in the lobby, and maybe do it on a week night when they aren't as busy.

Now thats what Im talking about. Im all about the during the week get togethers......preferably mondays or tuesdays.

Guest GlocKingTN
Now thats what Im talking about. Im all about the during the week get togethers......preferably mondays or tuesdays.

The weekends suck dont they DZ?:rant:

Guest DeeZee

The weekends arent as fun as they used to be....but thank God they go by quick! Only bad thing about being off all week is the opportunity to spend money, youve got to be really careful. On the plus side, we do get out to the range twice a week most of the time.

Guest GlocKingTN
Yes, we need to be very specific where we meet. Hell, I will talk to anybody. Ask SSSTactical.

Agree on the meeting thing. I will talk to anyone as well. Not ashamed at all!

Guest db99wj
Have to check the schedule, but right now it is going to have to be some time in April at the earliest for me. Too many "spring" projects around the house to get the range time in.

Yes, April is looking like a better time. Got basketball games w/ the kids and plenty of Honey Do's

Guest GlocKingTN
Anyone feel like shooting (pun intended) for the last weekend in April? That is about the earliest I can think of. Maybe talk to SSS about "reserving" the small side or something.

Sounds like a winner to me!