What is your favorite firearms store?

valv6

Guest dboonekilledabearhere
Here in Upper East TN, I have to go with Tri-Cities Gun Depot in Elizabethton. Tom and Brian are great guys, and they have great prices, too.

Ditto on Tri Cities Gun Depot. Good selection, great prices and Excellent service. You would hard pressed to find better guys to do business with. I have purchased all but 1 of my handguns there.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specialty Arms (bought way too many guns there, always gotten a good deal)

Nashville Sporting Arms (sponsors/supports MCTS! and has great reloading prices)

Oupost Armory (huge selection of guns, holsters, bags, reloading stuff, but not-so-good prices on ammo)

Guest LetZrock

Specialty Arms because there friendly and have decent prices. OutPost to look around gun prices are high but there accessory aren't bad. Reloaders bench for primers and powder. Gun shows to buy glocks they have the best price ($489 all 9's and 40's).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been to d&t yet but they must be doing something right! I have been to on target but they lost my business when they quoted me $45 + $10 for a handgun transfer and bgc. I've been to the outpost in "murfreesboro" 3 times in the past few months, their selection is good but don't expect anyone to go out of their way to help you. The folks at guns and leather in hendersonville always treat me right.

Guest Rysaber

I have two the Gun Room Inc in Lebanon, TN and Reloader's Bench in Mt. Juliet, but with the lost of the "Go to Guy," I find myself looking around for another. The Gun Room Inc. has an excellent staff in owner and brother, and they have a great indoor range, although no AC unit but lots of fans. So I spend more time there shooting than I do asking question and looking at pretties.

I've bought from just about everyone in the area from Hero Gear and Hoselton's to Guns and Leather and Reloader's Bench. My preferences are Guns and Leather in Greenbriar and Specialty Arms in LaVergne. I tend to not be real chatty as a customer, since I typically research what I'm looking for ahead of time, but in those two places the people I've dealt with were just very easy to talk to.

I haven't checked out D&T yet, but it sounds like I have a trip coming up.

Mac

Guest RobThatsMe

I just bought my latest from the Gun Room, Inc in Lebanon. Great staff, knowledgable and personal.

They take their time with you, and will work with you to find the gun that is the right choice for your requirements.

I also really appreciate the clean range, and safety procedures that are in place for shooting there.

Rob

Edited by RobThatsMe
Guest Roadkill Bill

Robertson Trading Post in Henderson, TN.

They do most (maybe all now) of their business by internet these days. I like their inventory of used guns, for me, S&W revolvers. My last purchase was a police trade in, model 65. It is a tack driver, and the price was really nice. I called, told them what I was looking for and when I was coming. They had four waiting for me, and more if I needed to see them. Very nice to deal with. I drive there from Memphis.

Guest boatme99

DT McCalls in Carthage. Yeah, I live in the middle of nowhere. I've bought enough there that I get pretty good deals. I've been to almost every shop in the area except G&L. I will get there.

I have to say though, I moved here from south Florida over two years ago and every gun store I've been to has been nothing but great. Everyone has been helpful and friendly. I've never run into a shop that wouldn't let me handle any weapon I want to. In Fla., most gun shops are full of anal orifie.

Frontier in Kingston; Guns and Leather in Greenbrier and Hendersonville. Gotta check out D& T, thanks for the tip.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Gun City, oops, couldn't resist.

Sent from my MikGinger using Tapatalk.

Durys custom guns comes to mind for me thats where i have my hunting rifles made they make great guns

Johns guns in Palstine TX if you have ever wanted a supressed rifle thats the place to go

Kenny Jarretts gun store is out of this world got my 280 ai there best service i have ever had

Guest FastMover

I have not had good dealings with Guns and Leather, The Outpost Armory, or Franklin Gun Shop. I walked out on a deal on a 1911 I had worked out at G&L when a lady behind the counter refused to come off anything. The Outpost is WAAAAY to cocky about their "knowledge", and Franklin Gun Shop bends people over on their entire selection of evrything.

Reloader's Bench in Mt. Juliet and D&T Arms in Rivergate are the best!