What is your favorite firearms store?

valv6

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys at Bills Outpost (both locations) are great and super helpful. they just ordered some sights for me and they sold them to me for $10 each less than I could even find on the net before shipping. They actually try to earn and keep your business. They best part is they don't think they know everything so they listen to you when you talk to them. A place to give a second chance to is CCA, they have cleaned it up and got in some new staff. The prices are still a little high but they are starting to come down on that, new stock coming in seems to be fairly priced.

I second Larrys pistol and pawn, great shop. I wish Larry would hurry up and open his store in Fayetteville. If it is anything like his store in Huntsville, it will put a hurting on anything within 50-100 miles.

Edited by graydw1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The91Bravo

I go to Tennessee Gun Country for everything I do not buy online. Great guys all of them. It is the type of shop you can go to just to shoot the breeze.

What do people think of the price and selection at Nashville Sporting Arms?
I think they're great, bought my Mosin there, and I also pick up my reloading consumables from them. Really nice guys. Helps that they're 10mins from my house.
I'd have to say Guns Galore in Fenton Michigan.

Many a purchase made there when I lived in MI great selection good prices and helpful unfortunately 650 miles away....lol

I've had a lot of luck at Gunslingers in Kingsport. Nice folks to deal with and they've always been fair with me.

+1 here

great guys and seem to like to spend time with the customer. My last purchase was here.

Guest hawkeye10

I guess I will have to go with the Armory right out side of Murfreesboro. They have a big selection and prices are a little high also. It's fun to go look and looking is cheap. Don

Ditto on Tri Cities Gun Depot. Good selection, great prices and Excellent service. You would hard pressed to find better guys to do business with. I have purchased all but 1 of my handguns there.

+1 Those guys are great. They even let me borrow a hammer, wd-40, and a crowbar to pry a seized wheel of my car when i had a flat in their parking lot last week! Now that's service!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bassman17SC

So far I've been to three shops in the area - Guns and Leather in Greenbrier, Franklin Gun Shop, and Guns for America. GFA is small, but has excellent service; they have a fairly decent selection of firearms, but their ammo supply is horrible. FGS has a great selection of everything, but the prices are high and I got the feeling that if I was not buying a firearm, they would rather not help me. G&L seems to have to have the right balance of selection and customer service. Plus they have an indoor range, a custom leather shop, and a gunsmith on site.

However, it seems that I need to go see D&T.

Edited by Bassman17SC