My "main" hobby (many pictures included)

Guest mustangdave
Hahaha I think there was one MOPAR in there. Ironically I worked at a Ford dealership for 3 years...

What stage ROUSH?

Its an 03 JACK ROUSH CLASSIC....full STAGE 3 set up...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drv2fst

There was a Jack Roush club track day event a few years ago at the track in Lebanon. Did you go? I was there in a Silver Mitsu EVO.

Its an 03 JACK ROUSH CLASSIC....full STAGE 3 set up...

That's a pretty rare ride you have there. My favorite Mustang is the 03/04 Terminator about the same power specs as yours. I'd rather have yours just because of the rare factor.

Guest mustangdave
That's a pretty rare ride you have there. My favorite Mustang is the 03/04 Terminator about the same power specs as yours. I'd rather have yours just because of the rare factor.

Rare is correct...#1 of 50 produced...and its got a little more juice than those Terminators (which I love too)...the Roush sits in the garage next to my wife's 01 Bullit...

Nice red vette. It will be my next car and I plan to pick up in Bowling Green. Even if my wife has to get a second job!

Awesome stuff, any idea which one you want? Base, GS, Z06, Zr1? On a side note and a heads up the new body style will be a '13 or '14 car with an all new motor. I do not like what I have seen from the pictures though, but we will not know what it looks like for sure until the final product is out (or revealed).

Rare is correct...#1 of 50 produced...and its got a little more juice than those Terminators (which I love too)...the Roush sits in the garage next to my wife's 01 Bullit...

Do you actually have the #1 of 50 or what is the production number. Having a series 1 of any car is something really special IMO.

Guest mustangdave

Do you actually have the #1 of 50 or what is the production number. Having a series 1 of any car is something really special IMO.

yep...the actual #1 car of the 50 Jack Roush Classic's built...

Guest mustangdave

The absolute BEST part is aside from the front bumper and the spoiler on the back deck the car looks "stock"...can you say 400hp "sleeper"....nothing really reaches out and shouts ROUSH...no side pipes...no stripes...but the exhaust note is all business

The absolute BEST part is aside from the front bumper and the spoiler on the back deck the car looks "stock"...can you say 400hp "sleeper"....nothing really reaches out and shouts ROUSH...no side pipes...no stripes...but the exhaust note is all business

Post up some pics!

Guest m14man

I almost bought a silver rousch classic very nice car it would have been a daily driver so I didn't get it.it was a great car and price wish I could have bought it and put it up.

I used to love working on cars. Last few I've had was a 63 falcon w/ a 5.0 roller motor from a Mercury Marquis. 66 Beetle w/ a fiberglass roadster body kit, 85 GMC s-15 w/ a 360 small block (350 .060 over) which was a complete waste of time and money. It was just too much to deal with unless I did extensive chassis mods...sold it. There's still a '66 Monanco 383/auto here. Me and the wife get out in it every now and again.

I don't know what happened I just got so sick of working on stuff all the time. Especially a couple of the chevy's I had. You just Cannot tear up a 350 rotating assembly, but they are constantly eating starters and water pumps and fuel pumps. I don't even even want to get started ranting about that VW. If Ferdinand Porche was still alive I'd like to beat his head in for coming up with that vertical seamed magnesium cased turd of a motor the VW's use. Garbage.

There's a reason I bought a Toyota. Although, when the Toyota is paid for next year me and the wife are most likely going to shop around and buy a classic. One in particular. A '67 4 door Impala, black, 12 hole chrome wheels, 327/4 barrel Automatic, and I already have a pair of spotlights to put on it. I think this time, we'll just put out the $$$ and get one that needs NOTHING done to it. The 67 impala is a real car, one me and the wife could take long trips across country in......hope we don't run into any spooks.:D

Guest mustangdave
I almost bought a silver rousch classic very nice car it would have been a daily driver so I didn't get it.it was a great car and price wish I could have bought it and put it up.

I sometimes don't understand this mentality...buy it to "put it up"...IF you like the car buy it and DRIVE it...thats why Jack builds em...I bought mine USED with 32K on it...told the former owner it would be DRIVEN...its been to California and back TWICE...about 6K in 10 days...and loved every minute in the car....I've road coursed it...shown it. Every time I get behind the steering wheel all I can do is grin...the car is a BLAST to drive...the odometer is approaching 94K....and I've kept just about every maintenance record.

I'm with Dave. I don't understand the collector mentality. If ever I win the powerball, I intend to make a lot of people mad. I'll hit the Barrett Jackson, drop 100K plus on a COPO 427 Camaro and try to hold it between the lines as I torch the rubber off the back of thing on the way out of the parking lot. I mean what's the point in owning a Shelby Cobra with a 427 side oiler and a stick shift if you don't snatch a molar out of the back of your mouth on the 1-2 shift???

I already told the wife, if we hit the Tn Powerball, I'm buying the meanest thing I can find, putting on an adult diaper and strapping into the passenger seat cause I'm paying Ken Block to drive me around till a rod bearing comes loose!

Edited by Caster

Totally agree with driving a car and not just holding on to it. There are two types of Corvette people; Corvette owners and Corvette DRIVERS

As for hitting the powerball I would get a Lamborghini Gallardo and send it down to Underground Racing in Florida to put the twin turbo set up on it. Drive it till the motor blew then throw a Murcielago V12 motor in it and build it naturally aspirated. Doesn't hurt to dream.

Nice Vettes.

I wouldn't mind picking up a C6 as a daily driver at some point.

My current money-pit:

3wheeler.jpg

2011-06-29_10-26-59_378.jpg

(I have a set of Momo seats for sale if anyone is interested...)

2011-06-30_12-54-54_874.jpg

2011-06-29_10-28-46_471-1.jpg

A few other BMWs over the past 5-6 years...

M3 and M Roadster

IMG_2549.jpg

3.0 Coupe

CIMG0197.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

E30 M3

47274344.jpg

f2c449f2.jpg

BMW L6

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

Another L6

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

635CSi

CIMG0637.jpg

CIMG0595.jpg

CIMG0642.jpg

M5

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

E35 540/6

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

Another E34 540/6

7.jpg

1.jpg

Those are pretty cool rides, what is the difference between a L6 and a M6? I like the e39 M5 a lot but I LOVE the e60 M5. Overall my favorite BMW is the M Coupe better known as the "clown shoe"

How do/did you like the 308? I've heard mixed reviews about them.

Those are pretty cool rides, what is the difference between a L6 and a M6? I like the e39 M5 a lot but I LOVE the e60 M5. Overall my favorite BMW is the M Coupe better known as the "clown shoe"

How do/did you like the 308? I've heard mixed reviews about them.

L6 was only produced in 1987 with a very small run of 1300 units being made.

It was the full luxury version of the E24 chassis, but had no other performance upgrades over the standard models.

M6 is a different beast, with upgraded motor (S38 in this body style) brakes, suspension, etc.

Clown shoes rock.

The 308 was a blast to own.

Buy one with the best ownership and maintenance history that you can afford.

"cheap" ones will kill your bank account!

I drove mine for over a year trouble free, and sold it for what I paid for it.

My ownership was "free"