Davidson County Sportsman Club

Guest nashnoob

Guest nashnoob

Has anyone heard of this club? It's not too far from where I live but I can't find any information on it off the web. If anyone is a member, can you let me know what they have and how do I join? Thank you.

My daughter and son both took their Hunter Safety Education course there. Mike Ridings is the president of the club. Great guy. They have a nice little range that goes to 100 yards I believe. It might go a little farther, not sure.

The club has limited amount of memberships and they may be on a waiting list. Very reasonably priced if I remember.

615-228-2077 is the number for info on the club. (at least if used to be)

Guest nashnoob

Kahrman,

I tried the number but it seems to be no longer in service. I will try to drive by the place to check if it's still operating. Other wise, I might try the Maury country gun club, it seems great ,just a bit far.

Guest nashnoob

Hi Kahrman,

Thanks! That is old school.. never even thought of a phone book. Tried calling them a minute ago but no one picked it up. Will keep trying. Do you know when is a likely time that someone would be in? and would it be inappropriate for me to just go there and try to knock on the gate? Thanks again.

Guest nashnoob

Kahrman,

Thanks for all the info. I tried that number multiple times, unfortunately no one is picking it up and there's no answering machine. I will probably drive out there tomorrow afternoon and see if I can get some info on how to join that way. If I ever get in, the first thing I'm gonna do is volunteer to build them a website.

• 2 years later...
Guest Broomhead

I do know that membership is $75 per year with a "New Member" start up fee of $300. IIRC, their range reaches out to 250yrds with steel plates from 100-250yrds.

Here is the link to their website.

dcscinc.ning.com

As stated earlier by KahrMan, and as confirmed by their website, their phone number is: 615-299-0958

dcscinc.ning.com

Edited by Broomhead
Fixed the url.
  • 11 years later...

Hey folks sorry for resurrecting a seriously old necro thread. I'm in the Nashville area and a fellow on another Forum mentioned he was a member of this club. Only half hour from my house.  I started to ask him how to contact or become a member and he went crickets on me.

I'm currently a member at Middle Tennessee Sporting Association ( past Hartsville) . We used to be the Gallatin Gun Club and our new range is a solid hour+ drive for me.

I can find almost nothing online. Website is dead. Basically this old thread was a top find after searching but not myself.

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/15/2022 at 10:14 AM, GS455 said:

Hey folks sorry for resurrecting a seriously old necro thread. I'm in the Nashville area and a fellow on another Forum mentioned he was a member of this club. Only half hour from my house.  I started to ask him how to contact or become a member and he went crickets on me.

I'm currently a member at Middle Tennessee Sporting Association ( past Hartsville) . We used to be the Gallatin Gun Club and our new range is a solid hour+ drive for me.

I can find almost nothing online. Website is dead. Basically this old thread was a top find after searching but not myself.

Would be very interested to know as well but unfortunately don't have anything to contribute.