When/where is the next Smokey Mountain Gun Owners show?

Guest Retch

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When: August 27 & 28, 2011

Where: Jubilee Banquet Facility (Our last show was held here)

6700 Jubilee Center Way

Knoxville, TN 37912

I would get there early as last time the crowd got heavy quick and parking was chaos.

I am still kicking myself for missing out on a matching International Harvester M1 Garand. :drama:

I was highly impressed with their last show. Nothing but guns, primarily older guns. It was heaven.

No Glocks, XD's, AR's, beef jerky, pickled eggs, seamless gutters or any of that other stuff. Just a lot of nice old guns.

I was highly impressed with their last show. Nothing but guns, primarily older guns. It was heaven.No Glocks, XD's, AR's, beef jerky, pickled eggs, seamless gutters or any of that other stuff. Just a lot of nice old guns.
That's not an accident,lol. We believe a gun show should only have, well, GUNS :drama: !That's one reason I renew my membership with them every year. It's worth the extra money to have a great show in a great location than to have a small gun show mixed inside a Chinese bazaar. Hey Garufa, you ever empty your p.m. box ? Tried to send you a p.m. after the last Knox show and it said you weren't taking any more visitors,hah !
Guest Retch

Well...cripes. I was told the show would be in early August. I can't make it the weekend of the 27 and 28th. Any idea how long before the next one?