Airsoft mechanic?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keinengel

They are pretty easy to fix usually. I have more experiance in AS guns than I care to admit... What exactly is it doing? (or rather not doing)

They are pretty easy to fix usually. I have more experiance in AS guns than I care to admit... What exactly is it doing? (or rather not doing)

Nothing. He bought it from a website, and we got it out and charged the battery put it in, and nothing happened. With an electrical tester, I could determine that the trigger worked, the battery had a charge, and the fuse was good. I assume the motor's bad?

Guest no_masters

I run the airsoft shop in Old Hickory. We bought it from the previous owner. Its called Elite Airsoft, my name is Travis. Bring it by and we'd be happy to take a look at it and can get it back to you within a few days usually. I also have a field if he ever wants to come and play. What brand and model does he have? Give me a call tomorrow at 615.847.1161 and I'll help you out.

• 4 weeks later...

Update. I stopped by Elite Airsoft in Old Hickory today. Travis was very nice and helpful. He got my son's airsoft rifle up and going in just a minute. I'd recommend any of you with airsoft needs stop by and see him. I do wish I could talk him into removing the gunbuster sign from the front window, however.:) Thanks Travis.:cool:

Guest no_masters

Thank you for coming by and I am glad I can help. The gun busters sign is there because alot of the kids who play airsoft have poor gun safety skills. The nice airsoft pistols feel and weigh almost exactly the same as the real ones. On sat and sunday when there are tons of people running around its too much of an liability to have real ones in the mix. If I knew everyone was trained properly I would probably change my mind but I have seen too many kids grab em from holsters and pull the trigger is thing.

Thank you for coming by and I am glad I can help. The gun busters sign is there because alot of the kids who play airsoft have poor gun safety skills. The nice airsoft pistols feel and weigh almost exactly the same as the real ones. On sat and sunday when there are tons of people running around its too much of an liability to have real ones in the mix. If I knew everyone was trained properly I would probably change my mind but I have seen too many kids grab em from holsters and pull the trigger is thing.
I completely agree with that. That was my first thought when I heard about the Gun Busters sign.

This is one situation I agree with the sign.

Guest no_masters

Im glad he is enjoying his airsoft gun. For future reference they make biodegradable bb's that break down in 150 days once they get wet. If you dont want them piling up in the gardens or yard you could go to those.

Usually once I explain the circumstances of signs most people agree. It's mainly for the weekends when everyone is there playing. During regular shop hours I don't care.