• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i had been on then went to get on latter and it said you have used you 5 tries wait 15 min. I jumped up and down screamed yelled and nothing still the same message. sent help note to mod and 10 min I was back wasting time on TGO

• Administrator

There are far too many variables at the client side (i.e. your computer) over which I have zero control and far too many people not experiencing this problem at all -- myself included -- for me to be able to troubleshoot this or even consider it to be something on the server side.

As always, the vast majority of login related issues are either the result of (a.) wrong password or (b.) settings or software on the client side interfering with the browser cookies that TGO uses to store your session credentials.

Sorry.

I know it is not a password issue, but it is happening in both Firefox and IE, tends to make me think it is a problem with a Windows update, (had a bunch of them on Monday when I shut down at work). Would not be the first bug that Windows 7 has gifted me.

I have to log in again to post, after I get logged in to read.

Guest nicemac

This happened on every machine I use to hit TGO this week (I use three or four computers regularly). It has not asked for my password since I clicked "remember me" the first time I logged in on any of those machines *EDIT* until this week.

Edited by nicemac

This is happening to me on multiple PC's too. I have not made any changes to Internet security for IE or Firefox and both are affected. I think Worriedman is right about it being an MS update. I'll look at my update history and then jump on MSDN to see what I can find.

Guest nicemac
This is happening to me on multiple PC's too. I have not made any changes to Internet security for IE or Firefox and both are affected. I think Worriedman is right about it being an MS update. I'll look at my update history and then jump on MSDN to see what I can find.

I use only Macs–no M$–And I had the issue.

I just re-opened my browser for the first time this week w/out having to re-login. Thanks OhShoot for the multiple cookie tip.

Also, I read the enemy rags too, but couldn't resist commenting. :) It's like riding a moped...fun til your friends see ya.