Fifth Sunday IDPA-lite Shoot For TGO Members

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest recoveryman1

i probably know thw answer to this but im gonna ask can i use my thigh holster, or what about a clip draw whicih is my primary means of carry

Guest recoveryman1

so i need to wear my super ninja suit with my super ninja thigh rig while shooting my super ninja exploding on impact smart bullets with my throwing stars for back up

ok cool i got it thanks

i may bring a second gun. im going to borrow my f-i-l's 1911 and fire but he only has two functioning mags and no belt holster. ill bring all the mags he has and see if we can identify the problem on the other one or two but could i borrow one mag and a mag holster from someone for my iteration?

Guest clutepc

I guess I need to pickup a paddle holster and mag holders myself.

All I have is a MTAC which is probably not something to use for this.

Guest recoveryman1

i got a spare right hand belt holster for a full size 1911 you can use if you need it

Edited by recoveryman1
mis spell
what is the address of the range and exact time to be there sat morn.

Not good at details I see.

JMR Gunsmithing,

44 Brush Creek Rd

Brush Creek TN.

Shoot starts at 1:00 PM on SUNDAY, that's the Fifth Sunday of the Month (thus the thread title).

I would recommend getting there about 1/2hr or so early to fill out the waiver forms etc. The waiver basically says you will not sue the club if you get injured. Those are the times we live in.

Cost for the shoot is $10.