Williamson county rally point

Just a quick update...I posted about my problem with the stuck Emag on the FNH forum - one of the engineers (now retired) from FNH contacted me and advised me that the FS2K does NOT like Emags or Pmags for that matter; AR15 style only...he also gave me some pointers about how to get the mag released which worked well and I now have a functioning FS2000 again!

I'm a little disappointed in that I bought a bunch of Emags (you know, for when the SHTF) because of their ruggedness and, I thought, interchangeability between both of my SCARs and my FS2000...I've only got a few AR15 metal mags so now I probably need to buy more of those. :tinfoil:

That's still great news...even if you do have to go buy new mags.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyline034

I think Nashville Armory is a great idea, and there is the member's lounge there if the classroom is being used. That depends on how many show up though because the lounge isn't that big.

Yeah, if this is still ongoing my wife and I are just getting started in "The Prepping" as she calls it. We'd be keen to meet some like-minded folks. Especially if it happens over off Owl Hollow. We're there every Saturday morning anyway - why not Sunday too?

- V

Yeah, if this is still ongoing my wife and I are just getting started in "The Prepping" as she calls it. We'd be keen to meet some like-minded folks. Especially if it happens over off Owl Hollow. We're there every Saturday morning anyway - why not Sunday too?

- V

me and my gf have gotten into the prepping food phase and then medical and then who knows what

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind getting in on this if it is open to people outside of Williamson county. My October availability is practically non-existent right now but in November I would like to tag along on Sun mornings.

Edited by viscero
  • 2 weeks later...