TGO Draft one week

JeffsSig

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest no_masters

I just did one this past Wed. so I'm already plotting my picks. Can someone send me a link to the league again? I registered my team Beech Bums but it wont pull it up when I log in for some reason. When inputting the league id and pass it says its full.

Guest Sgt. Joe
Just to remind those who are playing it is just under a week until our DRAFT

And as last year TEBOW will be MINE!

HA!........... So that is why we did not make it a "keeper" league last year huh:D

I did chose not to play this year but had it been a keeper league I may would have and Timmy Boy was sitting on my bench at the end of last year and would have been MINE:p I had grabbed him up late for that sole purpose.

And Yes I am just messin wit ya;)

He may not be the best ever this year or ever for that matter and may well not even maintain the starting position but I really do believe that kid will do very well before all is said and done.

I do hope you guys enjoy it, while I did not win much I did enjoy it last year. I have just played soooo many years that it isnt as much fun as it once was. Hopefully you will keep us all updated as to how things are going.

Just a few more weeks until all the big fun begins!

I am chomping at the bit but really have no clue as to what my team will be like this year. 20+ year streaks against both KY and Vandy are scary things....all streaks end at some point but that is what makes it all so much fun, only the Saturdays tell the story.....Go Go Gators:)