Zero Tolerance 0350 pass around

Ok here is the deal. Major Kong and myself both have some very expensive knives and both choose to ultimately carry our $100.00 Zero Tolerance 0350. The other day I loctited the screws for a tip up carry, problem is I made it for a left handed user by mistake, I still carry the knife but decided to buy myself a new one.

This only applies to senior members of TGO who have posted comments in the Knife section of TGO

I will ship my ZT to the first person who replies to this thread that fits the criteria I want you to use and carry the knife for 3 days after you receive it in the mail, after the 3 days of use you must ship it to the next person meeting the criteria in line, this will continue until everyone who wants gets to try it out. Eventually I would like the knife back so the last person will ship it to me

I have gotten TGO David's approval for this I feel that this is a good opportunity for everyone that wants To but may not be able to afford or justify spending $100.00 on a knife (I use to be one) to see what they are like!

The only thing this will cost you is shipping to the next person in line

Edited by willis68
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willis, that's awesome man. High five for some really cool trusting of your blade lovin' brothers.

Pay it forward is dead, It's nice to see someone having fun with that kind of spirit. G/L

Thanks man, I am more than happy to do this and in the future may add more knives to the pass around :(

Edited by willis68

I'd love to get a turn on the ZT. I haven't posted much in the blade forum, but I'm sure Fred will vouch for me.

Eric, you can send me a PM when you're done and I'll send my address. Depending on how long it is I may be in Knox or may be in JC.

Thanks Steve, Love the idea of a test drive.

I'd love to get a turn on the ZT. I haven't posted much in the blade forum, but I'm sure Fred will vouch for me.

Eric, you can send me a PM when you're done and I'll send my address. Depending on how long it is I may be in Knox or may be in JC.

Thanks Steve, Love the idea of a test drive.

you got it man!

Guest lostpass

bet this ends up selling a lot of 350s. If KAI was smart they'd send you a boatload of free stuff. It is going to be sometime before I carry another knife on a daily basis.

Of those that have seen the knife, any thoughts on buying one? I do not have a 350, but I have a 300, and it is my everyday carry. The knives are fantastic and extrememly durable.

Due to how pleased I have with been with my 0300, I preordered a ZT0561 the other day, which is a collaboration with Hinderer. If it is anything like the quality of the 0300 series, it should be a fantastic knife as well. Anyone else getting a 561?

Of those that have seen the knife, any thoughts on buying one?...

Though it's undoubtedly well worth the C Note for those who want its exact specs, it's not really a knife I'd choose to carry myself. I'll get my my mini-review posted in next day or two.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest Sgt. Joe

I have been looking to get another good knife myself and if someone would just post a link I will check it out and based on all of you guys thoughts I may well just buy one.

I have no need to actually tote it first, if I like what I see online I will buy one based solely on the comments here.

BTW that was a most excellent idea Willis...... you TGO folks never cease to amaze me with the things that yall come up with.:D